37. Rent is sucky

*Ronnie's POV*

After we got home from getting ice cream, we all went to the guy's flat to film a gaming video for Madi's channel of random.

"Hey people of the Internet! I am here with Dan, Ronnie, and my fabulous Phil. Today we are playing.." she said

"JUST DANCE! WOO!" Ronnie said.

"We did I agree to this?" Dan moaned.

"Shut up and enjoy it." Madi said. "Phil and I are going to do a duet level first."

They got up and selected "Love Me Like a Love Song" and started to dance. Madi killed it and Phil.... Not so much.

"Next Dan and Ronnie and we can watch Dan pass out." Phil said. We watched Dan dance like a duck and me only win by 50 points.

"That's not fair!" Dan said once we finished the whole video.

"It is fair! It's not our fault you dance like a dying flamingo." Madi said.

"You guys are awful to each other." I said as Phil wrapped his arm around Madi's shoulders.

"True." Phil said, kissing Madi's cheek.
Her phone rang and she answered and left the room.
When she came back she gave us news.

"Our landlord said we missed rent again and we're being evicted. Ronnie it was your turn!" She said.

"I may or may not have been with Dan that day." I said.

"You're with Dan EVERY day."

"Okay true."

"But I don't know what we are supposed to do. I don't want to move away from You and Dan." Madi said, plopping down next to Phil on the couch.

"Dan and I were actually talking about that. We were thinking about having you and Ronnie move in with us." Phil said.

"But only if you want to." Dan quickly added.

"Madi? What do you think?" I asked. I really wanted to.

"I think it would be great." She said.

"Yay!" I said and kissed Dan, completely surprising him. I felt him grin into the kiss.

"Okay meanwhile while they make out." I heard Madi say.

"Oh hush, Madi!" Phil said, kissing her too.

"So it's official. We're moving in." I said, smiling.

*******************

Woo. Here's a crappy update to move the plot along.

- Krista \(•_•)/

370 Words