43. Feelin' Flirty

*Madi*

We were sitting at a rounded booth in the corner of Olive Garden. From left to right it was Phil, me, Kyle, Veronica, and then Dan. 

"Yeah, I'm a YouTuber too. I really do like it." Kyle was saying as I tuned back in.

"And you're with a group called My Digital Escape?" Ronnie said. "Oh I do love those videos!"

Ronnie was giggling and smiling as if her brother wasn't lying in his grave. Dan was frowning, but listening. Phil was ogling at the group in the picture Kyle showed us on his phone.

"Such cool hair colors!" Phil said in awe. "Dan, how about we dye our hair?"

"When hell freezes over." Dan spat, stirring his drink slowly.

"Would you excuse us, for a moment?" I asked, smiling and dragging Dan out of the both and around a corner.

"What in the devil's name was that?!" I asked. Dan glared at his shoes, but then looked at me.

"Have you seen how she's acting? Throwing herself at him like a bimbo." Dan said, narrowing his eyes at the two while peeking around the corner.

"Ugh, we haven't got time for this. Just man up and don't stare everybody down. I'd rather not see you fight. And you can't forget that the girl's brother did just die and her emotions are still out of check." I said. "Now put on your big boy pants and get out there."

I turned to go back to the table and Dan followed. I smiled at everyone as I slid in next to Phil.

"What were we talking about, again?" I asked.

*****

We hugged and said our goodbyes as we got in line for our flight.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! I'll miss you!" Ronnie was saying as we boarded.

We went through everything and took seats and pretty soon we were off the ground.

I pulled my sweater tight around me and leaned back into the seat. I might as well make myself comfortable, as it is a long flight back to London.

"Hey Phil?" I said, tapping him

"Yes, Mads?" He said, turning to me."

"Please don't let me go." I said. I don't known where that came from.

"I promise that I won't." Phil said, grabbing my hand.

"Thanks."

***************

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! ^_^

-MKH

385 Words