Hot

Scar POV

„Stop the car! Stop it now!" I told the driver as I tapped on his seat. He parked at the side of a road which was really muddy.

„Scar we lost the car. Why don't we follow further?" Cobie asked confused as there was no car left to be seen. It's dark and there is no light in sight except for our own car light.

„I memorized the road. I'll come back tomorrow and see where this road brings me but I ain't doing this in the middle of the night."

„You sure you don't want to drive after Beth further cause to me this road seems really scary. Who knows what happens when she's there alone." Cobie told me worried but I shook my head.

„I think it's more than safe where she is going."
I mumbled and leaned back into the chair.

„You can Drive us back please. Thank you."
I informed the driver and we turned on the hidden side road to drive back.

The road back to my place was silent and I haven't really exchanged a word with Cobie cause I was lost in my thoughts overthinking why Beth was keeping things hidden.

„Want to come upstairs for another drink or two?" I asked after I paid the driver.

„Don't you think you had enough?" Cobie asked as we walked in taking the elevator.

„I thought so but I owe you a drink now since I literally dragged you out of the bar tonight."
I reminded her jokingly.

„I'm pretty much still wasted if you ask me. But who am I if I'd say no to such a lovely offer?"
She joked and I laughed lightly.

„Me and lovely. You are a charmer Cobie. You really are trying to get back into my pants am I right?" I stated as I closed the door behind us.

„Are my intentions that obvious?" she asked as she got rid of her leather jacket.

„pretty much yeah. I guess I can say I'm good at reading people." I bragged and she smirked.

„What I'm still trying to find out about you...
Are those your only intentions with me? Are you that somebody who is just fucking and leaving?"
I asked as i pushed her back down onto my couch.

„If this is what you want then yes. I used to be just like this. Fuck and leave but you..." she stopped mid sentence as she was starting to scan me.

„What about me hm?" I asked as I straddled her hips and she looked me up and down.

„You... you kinda swept me off my feet I guess. I can be that somebody who stays. If this is what you want." She replied honest and my stomach twists in a good way.

„Let us see what time brings us. But for now I just want you and nothing else." I replied cupping her face to get closer to her.

„What about that drink you mentioned?" she asked jokingly and I rolled my eyes.

„Fuck that drink. I can stop if you want that drink sooo desperately." I mocked her trying to get up but she pulled me down by my hip.

„You Johansson ain't leaving nowhere." she answered pressing her lips onto mine and I gave in so quickly melting into this kiss.

We wasted no time and started to get rid of our clothes so fast as if they where burning on our skin but the only thing burning was her touch i felt.
Her hot and soft skin on mine tracing over my body as she gets rid of my clothes and I do the same with her.

The only thing making us separate from our kiss is a short break for air and nothing makes me wanna lose this intoxicating touch of hers.

„I've been waiting for this to happen again." she mumbled in between the kisses with a smirk crossing her lips.