Let me see you...(2)

Lizzie POV

I left a trail of kisses on her Caesarean section scar which was instantly noticeable as soon as she was fully naked. I can only imagine how much pain she must've gone through durning and after giving birth.

My hands moved around her ass and things cupping her legs to put them on my shoulder which pulls me down further to her cunt immediately. Her breath hitches as my cold breath hit her soaking spot which was already throbbing. As I looked up on her I took in her image in once again mentally taking a screenshot of what I see now because this view is priceless.
Her stomach is sucked in from the building tension she fills while her back is aching already and I haven't even done anything special. Her chest rises and falls in a slight faster pace and one hand was messaging her breast while the other was grabbing the sheets tight. Seems like she's eager so I won't waste any time now.

„You look so fucking hot you know that right?"
I spoke my mind and she smirked down on me.

„You can tell me that more often if you'd like."
She replied cocky and I raised a brow surprised.

Someone's bold.. I love it." I narrowed my eyes at her and here she goes blushing again. It's so easy to twist her.

„Now shut up and fuck me Olsen."
She demanded and I smirked.

„Or should I call you professor Olsen?" she groaned and my mind flashes back into the time where she called me like this because she had to in front of class And because she teased me while we had sex.

„Don't take it to far darling." I teased and circled my tongue around her clit making her mold into my slow movements. I can't get enough of her reaction and how much of an effect I have on her.

A „Fuck yes." left the back of her throat.
I had my plans with her and I know that this will be a sleepless night but this sleepless night will stay in both of our minds like glue.

I placed my mouth on her clit and sucked on it as if my life depended on it. All I hear are the sheets beneath us and her panting noises. Her pussy kept on throbbing for more but I haven't moved in yet.
The intensity of her moans picked up and they became slightly louder but as she realized it she held herself back and bit down on her lip until her skin turned white. I pulled on hand up to her and made her bite down on my hand so that she won't hurt herself in the process at least.

„Bite down on it. I know you do it because of the kids." she glanced down on me and bite down on it first lightly to Muffed her moans but now louder as soon as I sucked on her clit more intensively.

„Fuuck!!!" vibrated on my hand as she bite down further on it because she was close to orgasm.
I circled with my tongue around it fast and her sweaty body ached so further into me that my teeth grazed over her clit making her cum on the spot.

I let her come down from her high and she let go of my hand. She let herself fall down deeper into the sheets and I spread her legs putting them back onto the bed.

„It's been so long since I've-." she exhaled breathlessly.

„I know. I know. You've been amazing dear."
I mumbled as I stroked her thighs up and down.

„Up for round two?" I asked and she smirked wide.

„You ain't gotta ask me twice. But first. Put on what's in my drawer. I hope you don't need any instructions on how to use it though." she nod her head towards her bed drawer and raised a brow curiously on what she has in there but I have a feeling I know what's inside of the drawer.

„You're a dirty one Nora." I told her after I got rid of my clothes and put on the strap on.

„Aren't we all?" she asked seductively and I chuckled while hoping on the bed but she didn't let me be on top now as she turned me around to make me lay on my back.

„Just because you fuck doesn't mean I can't be on top." she explained and I smirked wide.

She grabbed the strap on and sunk down on it so effortlessly as if she put on a big amount of loop even though it just has been her own cum.

„Fuck You look so hot while riding me." I mumbled as I feel the pressure of the strap on on my own clit making it hard for me not to moan as well.

She leaned down further onto me as she kept on riding herself to her second high and opened up my bra as well.

„You ain't the only one who wants to see something hot." she bite down on my earlobe and I moaned on her hot breath on my skin leaving goosebumps everywhere.

The same sight that Nora let go from herself left my throat as well because of the sensation that the bra is finally gone after a long ass day is just an immaculate feeling every single time.

„How beautiful." she complimented as she cupped my breasts with a slight tight grip which made me moan as well.

She wasted no time and went down on me taking in my left breast first but she didn't leave the other breast untouched. The scene that formed in front of my eyes is almost breathtaking on how I see her ass go up and down while she was jumping slightly on that strap on. Her head was buried in my chest and as I know and remember Nora she leaves her marks gladly behind which leaves me with hickeys on my skin.

„Fuck in close!!" she groaned onto my skin while biting down on my nipple lightly which made me arch my back in surprise.

„Cum on that dick. I wanna see and hear you cum again." I told her and she bite down on my chest as she came undone once again.

She pulled herself up to ride her high out and was about to let the strap on slip out of her until I took advantage of the situation and flipped her over leaving the dick in her.

„What are you doing?" she asked surprised and I smirked down on her viciously.

„Because I haven't had enough yet, I wanna fuck you from behind. While I bury your face into the sheets how about that?" I asked and she gulped visibly while holding her head sideways.

She pulled herself up and leaned her back against my chest having an equally vicious smirk on her face as I did. „Under two conditions."

„Which are?" I questioned curiously.

„One..It's my turn to please you after."
She required and I hummed.

„If you will be able to after that yes sure."
I answered and she chuckled.

„What's the second request?" I asked further.

„Show no mercy this time...mommy..."
She husked and I grabbed her shoulders pushing her down into the sheets.

...

A/n: AND AGAIN A DIRTY ASS CLIFFHANGER HEHE!!
Y'all probably hate me by now because I put these cliffhangers in but hey two smut chapters in a row?
And the third will be smut as well? Isn't that promising?? Three smut chapter hallelujah!! Hehe;))
I feel like I had to give y'all some smutty steamy chapters... (not me being EXTRA nice here)
we haven't had them in long and the story has a lot to bring so I ain't over with that drama yet. But just a little break to breath in or to lose your breath again idk hahah

Anyways I usually don't write that much at the end.

But stay tuned
Until next time
Peace and especially love ✌🏽❤️
~ in love S