She showed no mercy..

Lizzie POV

I pushed Nora down onto her bed again and grabbed her hip tight wanting to make her cum again and that fast. The sight of her having her ass stretched towards me with her face Down and a bare back is reason enough for me to cum at the spot as well.

Her back was glistening from the sweat and my hip was moving in fast. Moaning sounds and thick air filled the room as I watched how she diggs her hands into the sheets so hard that her knuckles turn white. Her hair sticks on her back in a messy way and I swear she looks hot from every single angle.

Nora POV

Every thrust in made me lose my mind over and over again. Lizzie took my request seriously and there is indeed no mercy in every pound I feel.
My face is pressed into my pillow sideways and my hands grabbed the sheets tighter every time she stroked over my g-spot. Her hand placement was tight around my hips with her nails digging into my skin but I'm not complaining about it all.

I felt her lean slightly forward and one hand slid over my skin getting closer to my center until she grazes over my clit. In combination of her merciless thrust It didn't take long until I was ok the edge of coming undone.

„Fuck, fuck! Lizzie!" I wasn't able to contain myself any longer as I was trying to hard not to open my mouth except for the moans that I couldn't hold back.

„Fuck you take this dick so well! Let me hear you again." she praises and my stomach twisted on her words.

„Deeper please." i cried out from the back of my throat.

„Say it again. You know what I wanna hear."
She demanded as she was starting to slow down making me desperate for her movements.

„I-I need it deeper...mommy please." I begged and right after she stopped for a second she thrusted in so deep that she made my eyes roll back.

„F-fuck Y-yes!!" I cried out as she was thrusting in and out deep and fast. The air was thick and my she isn't just fucking my body but also my mind at the same time. I can't put together a clear thought because all I hear is my morning voice and the clapping skin.

„I-I'm close." was all I could bring out as my hands where digging deeper and deeper into my sheets.

„Cum for mommy. I wanna hear you."
She demanded as her rhythm picked up speed once again.

„Ughh fuck I-." my mind was blown and I came undone as I feel one of the greatest reliefs I've ever had to experience. Every muscle that tensed in my body let go and it felt like I was falling.

After a while my breath started to calm down and I felt how Lizzie pulled out making me whine on the emptiness I feel now. I slumbered down as my legs where in a constant shaking state no wonder because what she just did made me lose it.

„You did so well hun." She praised me as she got rid of the strap on which looked so hot that made me want to fuck her on the spot as well.
She crawled up on me and stroked the messy hair strains out of my face.

„Hmm...a-And you where just... mind blowing."
I told her and she chuckled.

„Well you asked for it. So I delivered." she answered as she kissed me lightly.

„hey aren't you Tired?" she asked as I started to top her.

„I don't need to run with my legs in order to fuck you. I can just lay and bury my face in you."
I joked in a cocky way and she rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

„Okay then. I thought you where a pillow princess."

„How dare you. Maybe I tend to be pleased but damn I wanna please you too. So let me. Now.. spread." I pushed her legs apart fast and harsh which surprised her.

I started to kiss and knead the skin around her thighs and as my eyes started to drift off to her pussy I can already see how she is throbbing to be touched there. As my trail of hickeys kept getting longer I started to feel how she wanted to push her legs together as if she try's to get herself some friction.

„Hmm. I know what you up to. Let me help you out on that." I told her as I spread her legs once again seeing how leaky her pussy is already. Fuck.

I placed my upper lips onto her lower lips and licked her up slow until my mouth reached her clit.
A groan left the back of her throat which turned into a moan quick as I started to suck on her clit just like she did with me as well. I wanna make her beg for it. I want her to beg so bad.

„Nora." she moaned out my name and it was music to my ears.

„Yes dear?" I mumbled and the vibrations I send through her clit made her body ache.

„I want you!" she replied and this wasn't enough of  an answer for me.

„what do you want exactly?" I asked while I was still moving my lips around her clit.

„You know what I want."

„Do I?" I teased her and she glared down onto me with a stern yet hot look that makes me weak.

„You do. Or do you want me to be more specific?"
She asked and I smirked viciously.

„Please. Enlighten me my dear." I replied in a husk and she gulped.

„take your fingers and fuck me senselessly.
Do it over and over again until I can't take no more." she explained and even though I was on top I had to gulp to comprehend what she just said.

„You asked for it. So I will deliver." I teased her and  before I went down on her I moved up again to kiss her deeply.

...

A/n: heheh AND AGAIN!! I know evil. But I'm kinda impressed that I am able to drag this steamy night out into more than three chapters..

Stay tuned you horny mfs
Until next time
Peace and love
~S ;)