Senselessly

Nora POV

My face was buried in her cunt and my arms where wrapped around her thighs tight. Her moans where now filling the room and I can't get enough of it as if it is a drug. She's the fire to my gasoline and now that I finally have her back I can't get enough of her and on how she reacts towards my movements.

I removed my mouth from her pussy to see that she was still a leaky mess.

„Fuck you're so wet." I stated and all she did was smirking down on me.

„I love your face buried in my pussy but..." she sat up and pulled my head up by my chin. Fuck the hold she has on me...

„I want your fingers buried inside my pussy now." she took my hand in hers and slid my fingers into her pussy making her moan into my ear.

„Fuck you're such an impatient little slut."
I chuckled at her.

„I won't deny that. Now fuck me mommy."
She moaned mommy into my ears and I kissed her starting to move my fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

„Ahh fuck." she moaned into my mouth and I started to move a bit faster than before.

My kisses dimmed the moans she released but they where still there and they where getting hotter and hotter. She grabbed my boobs starting to squeeze them which made me moan as well and she smiled into the kiss which made me melt endlessly.

„Holy fuck Nora yes." she moaned as she bit down onto my lip so hard that I started to taste my own blood but I didn't care at the moment.

„Faster please." she begged as we didn't stop kissing and I started to hit her g-spot with every thrust.

„Fuck mommy I'm close." she moaned and I smirked into our kiss feeling how her Lissy started to tighten around my fingers.

„Cum for mommy you slut." I husked into our kiss and she let go of the tension cuming hard around my fingers.

I pulled my fingers out and wanted to lick them clean but she had other thoughts as she grabbed my wrist and sucked my fingers dry.

„Heyy. Let me taste you too." I pouted and she smirked as her mouth made a pop sound while she took my fingers out.

Little did I know what's about to happen would drive me insane. Since I was slightly positioned lower than her she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it back while cupping my face with her other hand. She squeezed my face making me open my mouth and while we kept intense eye contact she spat her cum into my mouth and closed it after.

„Swallow." she demanded harshly and I did as she told me.

„Good girl." she praised while she stroked my face with the back of her hand and I gulped yet again.

„Now. Keep on fucking me." she replied and I pushed her back so she would lay on her back now.

I spread her legs again and I watched how she kneaded her own breasts which was one hell of a turn on. Before I used my fingers again I wanted to taste and feel her throbbing around my tongue so after I licked her clean I pulled my head up a bit searching for eye contact with her and as we did I spat down on her cunt making her face turn into a bright red.

I pushed my tongue in and out and her moans filled my ears giving me goosebumps and a throbbing pussy as well.

„fuck you do it so well Nora." she praised me and my praising kink is being pleased right now.  So I kept on with what I did sending her over the edge once again.

„ugh fuck yes." she moans and I felt her cum into my mouth an all over my face.

As I remind myself of what she said earlier she wanted to be fucked senselessly so that's what I wanna do now as I pushed in two fingers while she was still trying to come down from her high.
A shrieking sound left her body and I feel started to feel how she tenses around my fingers without me doing anything.

„Nora I can't.."

„Oh no no no Liz. You asked for me to fuck You senselessly and this what I will do!" I told her and her a shrieking moan left the back of her throat again.

My fingers pumped in and out as I was rubbing her clit with my thump as well. Her back started to ache and her chest started to rise and fall quickly and she was already close again which I was able to feel.

„hold it in!" I demanded and she shook her head pleadingly.

„Please Nora. I need to release." she begged and I pumped in harder now.

„Not yet." I enjoyed edging her as I see how she turns into a hot mess underneath me.

„I-I can't hold it in any longer." she moaned out and I didn't slow down.

„Fine. Cum for me." I told her and I couldn't even finish my sentence and she already came.

„Fuck your so hot when you cum." I complimented her and I kept on fucking her even though she just came undone.

„I'm not finished yet." I told her as I pushed her legs apart again.

I moved down on her and started to suck on her clit instead of rubbing it with my thumb which drove her crazy. I wanted to give her the grand finale so I pushed in another finger to stretch out her pussy further. A louder shriek escaped her throat and her pussy started to clench again.

„Fuck mommy please. I need to come down from m-my high." she moaned out and I kept Going feeling how her pussy starts to suck my fingers in.
Seems like she enjoyed it still and I started to feel how her hand grabbed the back of my head tight to push me onto her clit so she can have more friction.

„Cum for me Liz." I mumbled and her legs started to shake while she squirted onto my face and hand.

I watched how she caught her breath while I was licking her clean and she buckled her hip up and down to come down from her high which made her cum again.

„Fuck your so hot." I told her and she hummed.

„Hm y-You too." she mumbled which made me smile. I pulled my fingers out to lick them clean and as I crawled up to her she pulled me down for a deep kiss to taste herself.

I fell down as my head rested on her chest and she pulled the blanket over us to cover up put naked body's.

She kissed the top of my head and drew stars around my back making me fall asleep almost instantly... I don't wanna wake up in reality tomorrow... I wanna stay like this forever but I know we can't...

...

A/n: now four chapters of smut... 😮‍💨
Hope y'all enjoyed the action😏😉

Stay tuned for a turn
Until next time
Peace and love ✌🏽❤️
~S