𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟒
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Leeknow's POV
Y/N administered the gas and air, and I put anaesthetic gel on the wound.

"Can you feel me touching your head?" I asked.

"No-o." Yujun said, sounding surprised.

"That's good. Now, tell me about the cars you like best."I said smiling at Yujun.

While Yujun held his mum's hand very tightly and looked through the car pictures, exclaiming every so often about one he liked,I closed the wound with six neat, careful stitches.

"The good news is that the stitches are dissolvable, so you won't have to come and have them taken out again." Y/N said to Mrs Kim.

"I'll run you through how to care for the wound and I'll give you a leaflet as
well, because obviously right now you're worried sick about Yujun and it's hard to concentrate and remember things when you're worried. Basically you need to keep the area dry for the next two days, but you can wash it quickly with soap and water and pat it dry after that If the wound opens up or looks red and swollen, or there's any kind of discharge, bring him straight back." Y/N instructs Mrs.Kim

"Thank you. I will." Mrs Kim said.

As Y/N continues instructing Mrs Kim on how to go about cleaning Yujun's wound.

I turned around at the boy and asked "So which one's your favourite out of the ones you liked, Yujun?"

"This one." Yujun handed me a card with a of a red sports car. picture

"Good choice. That's my favourite, too."
I said.

Yujun's eyes widened. "Have you got a real car like that?"He asked.

I chuckled "I wish! Maybe one day."

"I want a car like that when I'm all growed up." Yujun said.

"That sounds like a good plan." I said.

I took a glittery sticker from his pocket with the words

'I was THIS brave' emblazoned across it.
"I'm giving you a special sticker so you can show everyone else how brave you were today."

"Thank you." Yujun said. With a shy look at his mother first, he handed the rest of the cards back to me.

"Thank you."I said as I smiled at Mrs Kim. "Try not to worry. I know Y/N has taken you through what to look out for, but if you're concerned at all come back and see us."

"I will."she said. "Thank you so much for what you've done for Yujun."

"Pleasure." I said."Take the stairs a bit more slowly from now on, Yujun, OK?"

The little boy nodded.

"Nice work." Y/N said when Yujun and his mother had gone.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N 's POV
"So you use car pictures to distract little boys?"I asked Leeknow.

"Not just boys. Girls like cars, too." He replied."But I have a backup set of cards with puppies and kit tens, to distract the kids who don't like cars."

"Know your patient, hmm?" I asked.

"Something like that." He replied with a smile.

I was really mesmerized at the way he handled Yujun really well. I gotta say he had his ways to get the kids attention.

I glanced at my watch.
"It's almost lunchtime. Wanna go out with me ?" I asked Leeknow.

His eyes widened.

Did I say something wrong...??

Then I realised what I just said.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

What was it that made Leeknow eyes widened when Y/N seem to have just been asking to go have lunch together??

Did he got the wrong idea..??

Find out in the next chapter.

Do vote and support ❤️😊