①⓪

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟏𝟎
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Third person's POV
Y/N slowly tiptoes out of the nursery. Back down in the kitchen,

Ari had joined Jisung and greeted Y/N with a hug.

"Perfect timing." Ari said with a smile and sets the table up.

Jisung took one mouthful and sighed in bliss. "This tteokbokki taste so delicious."

"At least I know you're going to eat properly when you have dinner with us on Monday nights." Ari said.

"I do eat properly." Y/N protested.

"Not when you're really busy on the ward, you don't. You grab a chocolate bar or a bowl of cereal.Even when you can cook something as tasty as this...." Ari points out.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N 's POV
I swear this two are always nagging about whether I am eating or not.

I grinned and said "You do exactly the same when you're up to your eyes in baseline assessments in the first three weeks of the new school year and Jisung's forgotten the time and that it was his turn to cook that night."

"I don't forget the time." Jisung protested.

Both Ari and I looked at him and laughed. "Oh! you do, honey." Ari said and leaned over to kiss him. "Half the time you live in the studio and loose track of time."

"It's my job." Jisung said. "And I'll join Ari in nagging you about eating properly, too Y/N."

"Oh, give me a break" I complaint laughing because I knows that my brother meant well. "Now the new senior reg has started, it should be a bit less frantic on the ward."

"So what's the new doctor like?" Ari asked.

"He's good with kids. He has two packs of cards in his pockets as distractions-one with cars and one with puppies. It came in handy today when we had a toddler who slipped on the stairs and banged his head badly enough to need stitches,' I said smiling.

"Cars." Jisung said dryly "shouldn't be gender specific."

"Agreed and Leeknow isn't sexist. He says that girls also like cars." I said. "But that might be because he loves fast cars and thinks everyone else does, too. He and little Yujun, the lad who needed stitches were practically drooling over this sports car. Overall He was preety good with kids and His smile had this warm feeling that any kid would feel welcomed" I smiled.

"I'd be drooling over that, too. Except we wouldn't be able to fit a baby seat in it," Jisung said.

"His smile huh....,?" Ari said thoughtfully with a smirk.

"No, no and no." I said, knowing exactly what was going through her mind.

Tall, warm and gorgeous. Which pretty much summed up Lee Minho. But I definitely wasn't going to tell them that he was single because I know how they especially Ari would go straight into matchmaker mode.

"I am really thankful that he agree to help at the danceathon." I said trying to avoid her question.

"That's good. Though I still feel guilty about not being able to make" Jisung said.

"You have Ari's niece's wedding in Busan. And Ari's parents need some catch-up time with Bora," I reminded him. "You both gave me a massive donation and a raffle prize, so you've more than done your bit."

"But we wanted to help." Jisung said.

"And you have. A lot." I said. "So how's your day been, Ari?"

"Full of deciphering illegible student handwriting I swear it's twice as bad on exam papers."Ari said with a groan.

"Ah, the joys of May." I teased, laughing,

I knew how much my sister-in-law loved her job and she adored her students just as they adored her.

It was the perfect family evening and I was thoroughly relaxed by the time I got to bed.

Though I couldn't quite get the very person called Lee Minho out of my head.

He'd been very adamant about being single and looking for a partner. It sounded to me as if someone had really hurt him. Or maybe he'd lost someone to illness or an accident and didn't want to risk his heart again because the loss had hurt him too much. Not that it's any of my business.

But well I am absolutely not interested in anything other than a professional relationship with him. After Hyunjin, as far as I am concerned, love was completely off limits. I don't trust my judgement any more, not after how I got it so badly wrong with him. I have a family I adore and a job that fulfilled my needs. That's more than enough.

Ah....Y/N just forget about him will you

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Leeknow  seem to be clouding Y/N's mind.

Y/N don't want to admit but she seem to be slowing developing something for her new colleague.

Do vote and support ❤️😊