➋➐

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟐𝟕
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N's POV
I don't know what was it but
Something had put the sadness back in Leeknow's face again.
What was it about this place that had made him feel that way? I wonder.

I loved the vibrancy of the area the street entertainers and the art installations. And I always loved the fountains not forgetting the beautiful view of the river.

On impulse I tugged at his hand. "Come on. Let's
get to the other side of the fountain. The one
who gets wettest buys the drinks." I said trying to lighten up his mood.

At that, the shadow seemed to clear from his face.

"OK. You're on." Leeknow was the first to get sprayed by the fountain when a mini wall of water sprang up unexpectedly.

I grinned and teased him. "Oh! dear poor Leeknow. You are so buying those drinks."

"Don't bet on it," he teased back.

I was just about to be smug and step out onto the other side of the installation when I realised I had  misjudged her timing and was promptly soaked by the largest wall of water popping up.

Leeknow strolled across when the water had died down again. "You were saying, Dr Han?"He teased.

"All right, so the drinks are on me."I said, giving a mock pained sigh. "Do you want beer, wine or coffee?"

"Actually, the smoothies over there look good." he said indicating one of the stalls.

"Smoothies it is then." I said with a smile. Once I bought our smoothies, we sat on one of the benches. We watched the beautiful view before us.

As we were having our drink, Ii felt Leeknow shift slightly next to me and then his arm slid round my shoulders.
We held hands. This was the next logical step. If I pulled away, I knew without having to ask that he'd respect my boundaries and give her space.

The problem was,I didn't want to pull away .So I shifted slightly too, moving closer to him. And in response his arm tightened slightly round me.

It was so easy to be with Leeknow. I didn't feel that I had to chatter to fill the space. It was fine just sitting together in the sunshine, sipping smoothies and watching the world go by. I couldn't remember the last time I had done something like this and it made me ache.

When we walked to the Tube station,our arms were still wrapped round each other.

Leeknow held my hand on the taxi and all the way back to my flat.

Butterflies were doing a stampede in my stomach, A mixture of excitement and fear.

What now?

I felt a new and weird feeling erupted in me.

I don't know what got into me but I made a bold move by  turning my head towards  him intending to kiss him on the cheek and thank him for a lovely day. And somehow I missed and my mouth brushed against his. My lips tingled where they touched his, And the tingle ran all the way down to the base of my spine. Knowing I shouldn't be doing this.

Yet I did it again. And this time his arms wrapped round me and he deepened the kiss.

Kissing like a teenager on my front doorstep. How long had it been since I had done something like this? Years and years and years.

I pulled back slightly and looked him straight in the eye. "Sorry, That wasn't supposed to happen."

"No need to apologise." He rested his palm lightly against my cheek and stroked the pad of his thumb over my lower lip.

"But it did happen. So what now?"I asked slightly unsure of what's coming for us next. "We both said we weren't in a place where wanted a relationship." I reminded him. "That we'd just see how things go."

"True," he said. "But this thing between us. Somehow I don't think this is going to be easy to ignore."

"Also true." I said. "But you and I....I think we both come with baggage.Stuff that's been hard to deal with and just as hard to talk about."

He looked at me. "So we'll be kind to each other. No pressure. No promises. Just enjoy each other's company."

Friends, but with the possibility of more. Not rushing into things. I preferred that.

"Taking it slowly,' I said, "sounds good."

He leaned forward and kissed me again. It starled me.
This time it was very deliberate and it made my knees feel as if they'd melted.

"See you tomorrow." he said with a satisfied smile.

"Tomorrow." I echoed.

Dear Lee Minho what are you doing to me....!!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Leeknow and Y/N's bond seems to be developing more and more as the days goes by......

As they take their first steps in developing their relationship.....will it go as easy as they think....??

Do vote and support ❤️😊