➋➊

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟐𝟏
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N's POV
"I know what was in my fridge and I had no idea anyone could make anything from that lot, even Ari and she loves cooking. This is seriously impressive. Did you ever of being a chef, like your cousin?" I asked amazed by his cooking skills.

"No. I always wanted to be a doctor."he said.

"Are either of your parents doctors?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Dad's an architect and Mum works at the local nursery school. How about yours?"

"Dad's a GP and Mum's his practice nurse." I said.

"Medicine runs in the family then. So is your brother or sister in law a medic, too?"

"No, Jisung works as a Music Producer in JYP company and Ari is a primary school deputy head-one of the youngest to have the role. " I said clearly very proud of my brother and sister in law.

"What about you? Do you have brothers or sisters?"I asked.

"One of each. My brother Felix is a proffessional Baker who owns his own bakery and my sister Minju is a florist. I'm the oldest."

"Me, too."I said with a smile. "So does your cousin who's the chef live in Italy, too?"

"Yes." Leeknow explained. "Most of my family live somewhere between the city and some in Italy  working in the family vineyard . My dad was the odd one out. He was always fascinated by buildings and he wanted to be an architect. Because he's the baby of the family, everyone supported him. They were really proud of him when he got a top job in London, even though it meant moving there and he wouldn't see much of everyone. Though obviously it's better nowadays with phones and video calls, and flights are so easy. We always spent the summer holdays at the vineyard when I was growing up and even during my student years, picking grapes and helping with the harvest. We'd take a boat out on the lake and have picnics after the day's work was done, and watch the sun set over the mountains."

"That sounds so nice." I said.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Leeknow's POV
"It was. Lake Garda's the most beautiful place on earth. "I said."Italy's my second home."

"It sounds as if your family's close." she said.

"They are."I replied.

Though I was the only one in my family who'd messed up his marriage. Both my brother and sister were happily married with children.

How wrong I'd been.

I looked at her "And from the photographs on your fridge, so is yours."

She smiled. "We are."She got up to take one of the photographs and handed it to him. "That's Jisung my brother,Ari,my sister-in-law and their baby Bora. They would've been at the danceathon today but Ari's niece was getting married this afternoon, so they're up in Busan for the weekend."

I looked at the photograph and then back to her. "Would I be right in saying Jisung and you are not identical twins?"

"Uh-huh. But I'm the oldest by a whole three minutes. Though may thinks I am his younger sister."She smiled. "And I'm a very doting aunt. What about you? Do you have any nieces and nephews?"

"Yes." And for eighteen months, I had a daughter. Except it was all a lie.

I shook myself. "One of each. Felix has a little girl, Sua, and Minjoo has a little boy,Jungwon. They're both three." A couple of months older than Eunha. "And they both go to the nursery school where my mum works."

"Oh!that's lovely."she said with a big smile.

"It means they both settled in really quickly because Grandma was there to make it familiar." I said with a smile.

" Just like Jisung takes Bora to Dad's surgery for vaccinations because Granny can always make Bora laugh and take her mind off the sting of the needle." Y/N said.

There was something wistful in her face, quickly hidden again. But it felt too intrusive to ask.I made polite conversation about food until we finished dinner.

"I'm sorry, I can't offer you pudding." she said.

"That's fine. I'll wash up."I said.

She shook her head. "You cooked, so I'll deal with the washing up."

And now it really was my cue to leave. "I guess I'd better let you get on. I'll see you at work on Monday then."

"Thank you for dinner." she said.

I spread my hands. "Hey, you provided the ingredients. I just cooked."

"Half that stuff was well past its best and you  produced something amazing," she pointed out.

" I like cooking. It relaxes me," I said And curiosity got me to ask.

"What would you have done if I hadn't cooked?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

What do you think would have been her reply......

Y/N was not a skilled cook so what would she have eaten if Leeknow had not offered to cook......

Do vote and support ❤️😊