③④

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟑𝟒
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Leeknow's POV
With Soojin working part time.I had thought about getting a dog. My family had always had a dog while I was growing up and I had wanted the same opportunities for Eunha. Especially as Bora had always made a beeline for Suki, my parent's  golden retriever, whenever we went to my parents house.

I was about to suggest it when Soojin had dropped the bombshell about Eunha not being mine and that she was leaving me to make a new life with Eunha's natural father.

She moved away and left me to pick up the pieces of my own life-selling the house which had taken months and months, and giving Soojin her share through my lawyer sorting out all the paperwork for the divorce, facing all the pity and the conversations that stopped suddenly when I walked into the staff kitchen at work and seeing the sorrow in my mother's eyes every time she looked at me because she clearly realised how deeply all this had hurt me and hated the fact she couldn't fix it for me.

I had struggled on for more than a year. I'd actually been at the point of asking my parents if they'd look after a dog for me during the day because going back to that empty house with all the memories had made me so lonely and miserable. And then finally the house was sold and then I got my job. The same job I had always loved but with new colleagues who didn't know my past and wouldn't look at me with pity. I'd jumped at the chance.

I knew I ought to tell Y/N about Eunha. I didn't think she was the pitying sort but I didn't want to take the risk that it would change the way she saw me.
I liked the fact that she saw me for myself.

"Let's play ball with him." I said and held my hand out for the tennis ball. Once we tired Bbama out and we head back to Y/N's place to keep Bbama and spent a lazy day together, enjoying the food stalls and choosing fresh produce for dinner at Delight Market.

Next day

After we've walked Bbama, I said " How do you fancy going to the seaside?"

"That would be perfect." she said. "It's ages since I've been for a paddle in the sea."

Once we tired out the energetic cockapoo, we took him back home and head to the seasides.

It was a long while since I had been to the seaside too. It really made me happy and peaceful whenever I came here. Being around here really bought back happy as well as sad memories too....but right now that's something I don't wanna think about and spoil my mood.

"So are you a funfair person?" She asked.

Actually I had been.

Eunha used to laugh and clap her hands when I took her on the carousel, holding her safely in front of me on the painted wooden horse "Dada! Horsey!' I loved taking her to the swings and slides at the park.

"Leeknow?" she asked softly, squeezing my hand.

"I........." I took a deep breath. This would be good for me. It might exorcise a ghost, maybe.

"Let's give it a go."As if she'd guessed that I was finding this hard she held my hand without comment, not pushing me to talk but making it clear she was there for him.

We started at one end of the pier and did every single thrill ride until we were out at the other end.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N's POV
"Better?" I asked softly.

"Better."he confirmed, and kissed me. "Thank you."

"Any time." I replied with a smile.
I didn't want to push him in explaining what he was going through at the moment or in his past. I wanted to to wait till he was comfortable to share.

Well......I had my own story that I have been avoiding to share.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Will they be able to reveal their past and develop their bond stronger than before........??

Or

Will their past break away their newly formed bond.....

Do vote and support ❤️😊