②⑥

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟐𝟔
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Third person's POV
It was not only Leeknow but his parents were also desperately hurt at losing one of their third grandchildren. But Soojin had first insisted on a clean break. A break that had left Leeknow with nothing. No closure.

There had been no chance for him to fight Soojin for custody because the DNA test proved that Eunha  wasn't his. Plus his name wasn't on the birth certificate. Soojin had said she'd get it changed once they were married but she hadn't got round to it. Probably because she'd always guessed that he wasn't Eunha's father. Eunha had Seungmin features.

Leeknow had tried to tell himself that at least Soojin had been honest in that respect and hadn't lied on the birth certificate. But, Oh how he missed his little girl. How he missed being a dad. How he missed the closeness of living with a family.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N's POV
"Hey,Are you OK?' I asked seeing the sudden change in his mood .

He forced himself to smile and said "Yeah ,I am  okay....Just remembered something. Sorry."

"No problem." I said.

Maybe he remembered something from the past which was not that pleasant.

After we had finished our lunch we decided to go the movies.

After the movies

"Wow....that was such a nice movie."I exclaimed.

"Yeah...that was a pretty good movie.."he agreed.

"Hey,I know a really nice place around here"I said"You said you didn't know much about the city. Shall we do some exploring....?"

"Sure."He said

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Leeknow's POV
Y/N took me round the corner to what looked like a church-until I noticed that it was roofless, There was ivy growing over the walls and there was no glass in the windows.The plaque on the wall told me that it was an old church  and the church area was made into a garden.

"Wow this is such a beautiful place" I exclaimed. I was amazed at the beauty of the garden.

"Amazing, isn't it?" She said. "I came here with Jisung and Ari too. She used it as inspiration when they started building the sensory garden at her school."

"I can see why." I said.

There were several wooden benches arranged around the small bubbling foundation in the centre of the church floor. They sat on one of the spare benches and watched the bees hovering over the flowers of the shrubs planted in the garden.

"The perfect place to spend a peaceful time." Y/N said.

"Totally agreed.."I said.

"Especially on a warm summer day like this one,"she said.

I agreed. As we left the church grounds, our hands acci dentally brushed against each other again. I gave in to the impulse to let my fingers link with Y/N's. She didn't pull away and we walked in silence  hand in hand. Oddly, this felt right.

"Maybe."I suggested, "we could walk by the river for a bit."

"I'd like that." she said.

"From here, we could walk down to Tower Bridge, then head over the river nearby"I suggested.

"That'd be good."she agreed.

I held her hand all the way along the side of the across the bridge. And somehow we were still holding hands by the time they got to the nearby river.

There were street entertainers, stalls selling everything from jewellery and crafts through to books and prints.

Children were darting in and out of the fountain installations laughing. Something I enjoyed doing with Eunha as soon as she was old enough to toddle. I'd lifted her over the walls of water and she'd giggled and clapped her hands saying

"Dada."

Gone.

It was all gone. It just became a dream which will never turn into a reality.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Leeknow must be missing Eunha
a lot.........
All their memories together seem to come to him from time to time....

Do vote and support ❤️😊