➋➒

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟐𝟗
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N's POV
That evening, I skilfully used cake to deflect Jisung's questions about the danceathon and turned the conversation to the wedding in Busan.

I knew if I admitted that I was seeing Leeknow, Jisung would insist on

meeting him, checking him out to make sure he wasn't another Hyunjin.
He has been quite protective of me after the incident with Hyunjin.

I wasn't ready to talk yet about my current status with Leeknow to my twin.

Yes, I'd like to be as happy and Jisung and Ari were. But where did you find somebody to love, somebody who'd love you all the way back?

Till now anyone I met had baggage. Cracks in their heart from previous relationships. Could Leeknow and I heal each other's hearts, or would our new relationship fall through those cracks?

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Third person's POV
On Wednesday night, Leeknow and
Y/N were both at the ward's ten-pin bowling night out, though they were on different teams and didn't get much chance to talk to each other.

But on Thursday evening Leeknow was browsing through the local 'what's on' website and spotted something he liked the look of: Screen under the Stars. He really liked the idea of seeing a film outdoors.

Even though he knew Y/N was at her dance class, he sent her a text, knowing she'd pick it up at some point later that evening.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Leeknow's POV
I guess she will be in her dance class right now. But let me just text her about the plan. I am sure she will reply me later.

I hope she agrees to the plan.

To 𝐘/𝐍 🌼

Pop-up cinema in the park tomorrow evening. Weather forecast good. Shall we?

As I had hoped, she texted back after her class.

From 𝐘/𝐍 🌼

Love to. What's the film?

To 𝐘/𝐍 🌼
Dirty Dancing.

From 𝐘/𝐍 🌼

Excellent choice :) What time?

To 𝐘/𝐍 🌼
Meet you at your place at seven?

From 𝐘/𝐍 🌼

Perfect.

Next day

We were both too busy even to grab a cup of coffee together, the next day. But at seven that evening, I rang her doorbell. "What's that?" she asked, nodding at the large bag I was carrying.

"A fleecy blanket." I said. "It'll be cold when the sun goes down, even though it's June."
"Good thinking." she said. "Shall I go and dig out my fold-up picnic chairs?"