𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟖
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N 's POV
"Oh, now that smells fabulous."Jisung my twin brother says as he walks into the kitchen and hugs me.

Jisung and I have been inseparable since birth. We almost did everything together. Though we are twins we don't look identical at all.Many people think that I am his younger sister.

"Tell me that's your Tteokbokki cooking, Y/N."He asked.

I am not the best cook here. I don't cook well but Jisung always appreciates my cooking.

I hugged him back and said "It is. It'll be ready in twenty minutes."

"Ahhhh...I 'm glad .I was getting so bored. Ari has been in the living room with her nose in a book. I had been trying to talk to her but she is so into the book that she doesn't even acknowledge my existance." He wined.

"Ha..ha...Well she does have something for novels... Anyway, how was your day?" I asked.

"Fine. Bora spent the whole day chatting."He replied to which I grinned and said "That's because she takes after her aunt."

"How about you ?? How was your day at work...??" Jisung asked.

"Fine." I replied "The new senior reg started today."

"Oh really...What's he or she like?"he asked.

"He's nice. Seokjin asked me to look after him in the PAU today." I replied.

Jisung smiled and said "Because you, my dear sister, is brilliant at tucking new people under your wing."

"Well.... that's true" I pointed out laughing."It felt really good today...you know. I fell like my work life is getting back on track."

Jisung suddenly stopped smilling.

I exactly knew what he was thinking about.

"Sungie,we've been through this enough times. In every way,what I did for you and Ari was out of my own will. All I did was lend her my womb for a few months which I know any sibling would have done our in they were in our situation."

"Of course they would but..." Jisung bit his lip."Because of us you missed out a lot on your life."

Our friends and family apart from one notable exception had all been supportive about the surrogate pregnancy but I knew Jisung and Ari felt guilty about it.

Actually what happened was that Ari got in a serious car crash which had ruptured her womb five years ago, She had an emergency surgery which bought an end to any hope of carrying her own children in her womb.

Jisung and Ari also wanted to have children together but could not find any surrogate who could lend their womb for the featus to grow due to financial problems. So looking at their situation I volunteered myself to be their surrogate.

I know it caused me a lot of things from judgemental views to giving up my work for a whole year. But to me nothing meant more that Jisung's happiness.

I put down the plate that I was holding on the dining table and hugged him.

"Listen to me, I know all of this caused a lot of ups and downs in my life. But I offered to be Ari's surrogate because I was the one person who could actually make things right again after you guys could not find one. I did it because I care for you guys . I hated seeing you with a broken heart and I know that you would've done the same if it had been me in your shoes. That is if you were the sister and I the brother. And you already know all that, Sungie, so I don't know why I need to tell you again."

Jisung swallowed hard. "I know"

( I KNOW THAT IF YOU THINK PROPERLY ABOUT THE SURROGACY PART........ IT'S A BIT WEIRD BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH IT.....😖)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Was Y/N's surrogacy the cause of her broken relationship??

What must have really happened??

Do vote and support ❤️