Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Christopher

My cock was throbbing.

She was sitting right in front of me, taking food down her throat while I merely sat inches away from her, unable to get my hands on her, let alone even touch her. It was pure torture. I only imagined thrashing the whole dinner away and taking her on the table over and over again till her mouth would run dry from screaming and moaning my name.

I ran my fingers through my hair, sighing heavily before my head turned to one of the servers, "Bring the cocktails. I need a drink." I said quickly. My hand lowered to my pants where I adjusted my cock, tucking it aside.

I had always controlled myself in front of women. Women barely ever enticed me and they usually worked hard to get me in bed. But here I was, tonight, willing to bed the woman sitting in front of me.

The feelings came out of nowhere and at random times. I blamed my wolf for it all. He was eager to mate, meanwhile, I was eager to casually fuck her. At least once.

There was nothing interesting about her. Her features were normal, common except for her neck, it was bright and pale, waiting to be marked. There was more I wanted to do to her neck that just mark it. I wanted my hand wrapped around it, I wanted to leave marks of my own, bites and bruises.

My cock stiffened in my pants, at this point aching terribly and watching her didn't help her at all.

The server returned with the drinks. Alcohol. Just what I needed right now. I waited for Rebekah to take hers and drink it first before I did but for the next few seconds, she eyed the drink on her side.

"Yeah, I'm not going to drink that." She shook her head.

"Why not?" My face went tight. "Are you pregnant?" I slammed her with the question immediately as I hadn't seen her drink wine nor anything else except for water.

Her eyes widened, "No!"

"Then drink. One is not going to hurt and maybe you'll enjoy this more." I smiled at her, patiently waiting for her to drink it. "Unless you're pregnant." I leaned forward, catching her weary look. "If you are, you can tell me. From the looks of it, you seemed pretty comfortable in that apartment of your ex-boyfriend." My brow rose.

It wasn't going to be a problem if she was pregnant. I didn't care much as that child would be given for adoption the moment he or she would step out of her womb. In my dreams I would ever care for a bastard child.

She stared me back in disbelief, "I'm not pregnant. Fuck." She rolled her eyes and cursed under her breath. "How do I know there isn't anything inside this? Maybe you'll roofie me and then rape me and then kill me."

That was at least better than being pregnant. I needed to be sure of everything before biting her and turning her before midnight. Small details mattered.

"I prefer consent, Ciccio."

Stretching my arm, I grabbed her drink and bought it to my mouth. After taking a sip of it, I placed it back and then waited for her to drink.

She sighed and picked up the glass at last, drinking from the cocktail while finishing up her dinner. I was long finished with sitting on this seat. Nothing went down my throat. I didn't want to eat. I didn't want to do anything except watch her and wait.

When she wiped her lips with the cloth, her eyes moved over to the wall clock behind me and she gazed at it for a long minute.

"The date ends when I want it to," I rose up from my seat and moved toward her. Her eyes stared back at me and in that moment I noticed how wide and full they were. "Get up." I didn't know what else to say.