Chapter 52

Chapter 52

I sucked on his fingers, swallowing my wetness as he played with my mouth and trailed his fingers down my chin, leaving a wet trail, before his mouth lowered to mine for another kiss. The tension eased a little within me.

Breathing heavily, I kissed him while wrapping my hands around the back of his head. He tensed above me, only growing larger. His erection brushed across my stomach as he positioned himself between my legs and removed his pants. My eyes remained closed, my chest rising and dropping in need.

Hot pressure built in my belly, wanting to explode, over and over again.

God. I was insane for doing all of this, for even wanting this—but I couldn't stop.

My nails dug into his shoulders as I curled my legs around him. The tip of his cock rubbed against my sex, drenched in my wetness. The tingles and the fire returned. A quiver fluttered down my body as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me lower, farther away from the pillow that kept my head high.

His hand wrapped around my throat, and he pushed me back, breaking from the kiss. His eyes brimmed with desire, almost as if he was intoxicated with it. His body was warm, warmer than I had ever felt him before.

It was different.

This was different.

My eyes lowered to his cock as he fisted it between my thighs and rose it to my lower stomach. My nerves twisted and turned, yearning for the pleasure.

He pressed his fingers a bit harder on my throat, taking my breaths while his gaze collided with mine. "This is how hard you make me, ciccio," he growled, parting my legs and applying firm pressure over my pussy.

I drew my lower lip into my mouth, but the room filled with the sounds of my pleasure and need. "Let me feel it inside," I breathed, lifting my hips, rubbing my aching clit against his throbbing thickness.

Heat spread further. I dug my fingernails into his wrist as he tightened his hand around my throat and slid the tip of his cock over my wetness. It glided against it with ease. He repeated it. Thrice. I grew needy, desperate, even more than desperate. Every second felt like torture, torture he had pushed me into.

God.

My breathing quickened. His cock teased my opening, slipping in and out as I held onto his shirt, urging him to hasten it all. I slid down, letting his length further inside. He retorted, pulling himself out and only teasing me. My back arched, wanting him all.

"Please," I begged, tears on the brim of spilling out of my eyes.

It burned, everything burned—I was on fire. He teased my entrance, pushing his hips back and forth, giving me a taste of the pleasure and then taking it away from me without ever filling me up. The muscles in my thighs tightened. I didn't move. He loosened his grip on my neck while pressing another inch of his cock inside.

Not full.

My teeth gritted. I closed my hands around the sheets. The intensity only rose from there before he plunged all of him inside me. His entire length disappeared between my legs. I gasped at the surprising sensation. My muscles clenched tightly around his cock, sucking him in.

"Fuck," he groaned and I whimpered.

He lowered himself to me, his chest against mine but his clothed and covered with a shirt he didn't dare remove. I slipped my hand under his shirt, feeling his skin as his cock thrust all the way inside of me once more.

Filled.

He remained deep inside me for a few seconds before emptying me and driving back in while his warm breaths fanned in my ear. My pussy tightened around him once more and he grabbed my hair in response.

"Do that once more and I'll be fucking you in another form," he threatened, his voice deep and dark.

My teeth clenched while my body eased to his thrusts, my insides stretching and opening for him while I feared his knot at the same time. I could only imagine the pleasure it was going to bring.

He ran his tongue down my throat, licking and kissing me while I raked my nails over his shoulders, leaving marks of my own. His pace was slow—I was still adjusting. When I did, he quickened, ramming into me wildly. The sounds of his skin slapping against my wet pussy filled the room. His growls vibrated through my ear and across my body.

I felt him within me.

Inside me.

My clit pulsed against his thrust, leading me to another orgasm that soon flooded out of me. Just as one passed, another one built inside. He roughly rammed into me with force while his hand fisted around my hair, holding it tight. My scalp burned in pain, but it was barely anything compared to the intensity of the pleasure.

I felt his growing further inside me, stretching my walls, filling me to the brim. The tip of his head rubbed against my G-spot and my pussy tightened around him.

"What did I tell you, ciccio?" he growled, restraining me to the bed with his weight while his hand tightened in my hair, pulling it harder. "Don't make finish until I want to."

A throaty moan escaped my mouth. I barely controlled myself under his wrath. Pleasure twisted and turned inside me. Wetness dripped from my pussy, covering his cock. His length seared back into me in another forceful thrust, and I threw my head back, moaning and screaming.

He grabbed my hair, tugging my neck to the side before I felt his tongue lapping over my sensitive flesh, threatening to mark me. The hair over my body rose. Short, quick breaths fled my throat.

I closed my eyes as I felt him growing bigger, his knot.

His lips brushed over mine. "Take it like a good girl. You wanted this," he whispered, slowing his thrusts while his cock expanded my walls.

"Yes," I whimpered, nodding.

His lips were almost against mine, but he quickly drew back and sunk his teeth into my neck. Under him, I couldn't move an inch. My insides tightened around his cock. It was painful but soon became bearable when he began moving inside me. Pleasure returned and exploded out of me in seconds.

"Fuck," I cried, scratching his arm as his sharp teeth went inches deep into my neck.

I had never felt as full as this before. Never.

His fingers brushed against my scalp, and he closed his hand before drawing his mouth away from my neck. Growling in my ear, he gave me a last rough thrust before his warmth flooded deep inside me. Slowly, he pulled his throbbing member out of my pussy and my insides quivered in delight at the rawness and the emptiness I was left with.

It didn't matter if he stopped.

He had marked me; he was within me now and I wasn't sure of how strong the ties were going to be, but I knew it was going to be forever. There was no turning back now.

Not that I wanted to.

With heavy breaths fleeing his throat, he pressed his hand against my jaw and looked me in the eyes. I swallowed hard, looking back. A smile spread over my face. His hand moved up to my cheek. I played with the back of his hair while his mouth lowered to mine for a sweet, soft kiss.

"You don't know how crazy I am about you, Rebekah." His voice grew intense as he rubbed his finger over my cheek. "You make me want to become a man I've never been."

"Will you?" I ran my tongue over my lip.

"For you, I'll be anything you want me to be." His eyes filled with heavy desire, and I melted in them.

Read the full book on Patreon or Inkitt. www.patreon.com/miakerr www.inkitt.com/miakerr