Chapter 37

Rebekah

An intense gaze met with mine. I chewed on the inside of my cheek while my heart drummed endlessly. His fingers tangled in my hair while I became trapped between a reflective mirror and his large body. He wrapped another free hand around my face, lifting my chin and forcing me to meet his eyes.

"I'm going to go insane because of you," he whispered, his mouth only inches away from mine.

My breath faltered. I didn't know what to say. No words left my throat. Flashes from the past crossed my mind. Every nerve in my body froze but then I melted when his lips pressed against mine. He kissed me with such heat and desire that I found myself burning under his kiss.

I pressed my eyes shut and kissed him back without a care in the world. It was exhilarating, kissing him. It always was. It drove me insane. The feelings I had been suppressing surfaced and I tried to push them away, hoping they'd go but they didn't.

Not this time.

My body felt like it had been starved for weeks, not for food, but for something else. I had never felt such hunger, such need before, for anyone, not even for my ex—who I enjoyed having sex with even though it was boring.

There was a different attraction here. My mind was denying Christopher, but my body wasn't. I was pooling from within, starving to be touched and fucked. I couldn't get rid of my thoughts from the time he had finger-fucked me in his bedroom. That memory was imprinted in my head.

And now this...

His fingers looped in my hair as he bit down on my lower lip. A chill rushed down my spine. Denial became a struggle. I pressed my body against his, letting his heat delve with mine, consume me.

God.

A sharp pain rose in my head when he tugged on my hair and broke the kiss. A small gasp escaped my throat followed by a few staggered breaths as I looked up at his fiery, domineering eyes.

"Tell me what I want to hear," he rasped, and my nerves tingled.

My teeth clenched as his hold on my hair tightened. "Never," I whispered back, knowing exactly what he wanted to hear.

In the snap of a second, he whirled me around and forced me near the mirror and away from the wall of the restroom we were in. His fingers remained in my hair, holding hard. My back pressed against his chest, and my ass skimmed across his jeans, where I felt him growing behind me.

When I lifted my head, I stared at my reflection ahead of me. The mirror was wide and tall, showing everything inside the restroom. There was no one else here, just us.

His free hand drifted over the cat-woman suit I had worn. It was leather—or something similar to it—but the material stuck to my skin, showing every part of my body to anyone who saw me. It contoured my breasts and when his finger slid over my nipples, they instantly hardened, and my spine curved against him.

Desire was thick in the air.

He played with one of my nipples through the suit, pinching it and sending agony across my body before his hand trailed over my stomach and closer to my sex where I found myself

A silent moan left my mouth and every fiber in my body quivered in delight.

His warm breath fanned over my ear as his hand pressed against my pussy. My arousal seeped out and I clenched hard as my neck tilted.

He trailed a few kisses across my neck and jaw before his mouth returned to my ear once more. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll be saying everything I want to hear, ciccio."

My eyes fluttered shut and my lips parted when he rubbed his hand over my sex. A primal need washed over me, making me yearn for more.

He snarled under his breath before the ravenous, wild kisses resumed across my neck, trailing all the way down to my collarbone and shoulders. When I looked up at my reflection, I found my nipples hard and stiffening with every passing second and a desire growing in my eyes.

Only then did I realize that I wanted this. I couldn't deny it anymore. I stared at myself in the mirror and learned I was indeed craving and fancying Christopher more than I thought.

The desperate look on my face gave everything away.

Christopher groaned in frustration, his chest rumbled as he drew his mouth away from my neck and glanced at me through the mirror. "Get rid of your clothes before I tear them off you," he threatened, his hand now clenching onto the shirt piece of the suit that was tight and barely moveable.

"I'd like to see you try."

Without letting a second pass, he ripped off the shirt, parting it wide open and removing it from my body. Leather—or whatever the material was—couldn't be torn, but somehow, he did.

Heavy breaths escaped my throat as he gripped the fabric of my pants and then ripped them apart as well, leaving me bare with nothing except for my underwear on.

He pushed me back over the counter near the mirror and grabbed my face. "Don't ever dare me again, ciccio," he whispered, inching closer to my lips. "I can do things you could never even imagine. If I choose to be gentle with you, it's because I want to, not because I have to."

He kissed me once more, harder, with urgency. I squirmed beneath him. His hand locked around my throat, taking my breath away, leaving me desperate for both air and him. My senses whirled. He lifted me up in a swift movement and pushed me up and over the counter before spreading my legs around him.

His hardness brushed over my underwear. I gripped his arm as adrenaline coursed through my veins. By the time he broke the kiss, my lips were swollen and bruised, yet needing more of him.

He stepped back, unbuckling his pants in front of me as I watched him. My chest rose and dropped as I caught a glimpse of his hardness poking through his underwear.

Lifting his head, he met my lustful gaze. "Touch yourself."

"No." I breathed hard.

"Don't make me fucking repeat myself. I want to see you touch yourself, ciccio. Do as I say." His voice rose, savagery clear in his tone as he spoke with such threat. When I still didn't listen, he wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled me closer to him. "What is it going to take to make you listen to me?" he asked.

The corners of my mouth lifted into a grin. I trailed my finger over his chest and lower to his abdomen, brushing over his cock and giving him his response.

He shook his head. "I'm not going to fuck you until I get what I want and I want to see you touch yourself." He stayed firm on his words, not changing his intentions, even for a moment.

I drew my finger over his growing length, he was hard—nothing could stop him. "I doubt that," I replied, in the same stance and giving him the same energy.

"Fucking hell." His eyes darkened in anger and he grunted under his breath before tightening his hand over my throat, forbidding me to breathe.

I bit my lower lip, still grinning at him as he curled his fingers around my underwear and ripped it out from between my legs. He parted my legs wider around him and tugged me closer.

I wrapped my hand around his wrist while trying to breathe. I swallowed hard and his hold over my throat loosened but his fingers dug deeper, surely leaving marks.

He hissed over my mouth, and I purred beneath him as he freed his cock and brought himself closer to my soaking entrance.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr or on Amazon https://a.co/d/dRd2wN2