Chapter 40

"You're the sweetest, ciccio. I can taste you in my mouth," he whispered as his hot breath fanned over my sex, over the bundle of my tight nerves. His fingers caressed my inner thighs whilst his mouth devoured me.

I pooled underneath myself as his tongue lapped over my wet pussy once more, sucking and tasting me. I ruffled my fingers through his curly hair and threw my head back before letting out a shuddering moan. Pleasure coursed through my body. I faltered as he assaulted my throbbing clit, driving me out of control. My stomach tightened, I lifted my hips and dug my fingers deeper into his hair before finishing for the third time today.

I had already lost count.

Christopher licked me clean before rising up from between my legs. With a single pull, he positioned himself near my sex. His cock probed toward my entrance, but he didn't plunge in just yet. He lowered his head to my mouth, placing a warm kiss over my lips that drove me senseless.

Everything was different now.

His hands moved my legs and wrapped underneath my head as he leaned over me. His gaze fixated on mine and a smile spread over his face. "Tell me, Rebakah. Am I evil?" he asked.

My thoughts scattered. I wrapped my legs around his torso and trailed my fingers down his chest as heavy breaths left my parted lips. Shaking my head, I told him, "You're not evil. You could never be."

I moaned in glorious pleasure as he drew himself away from me and rubbed his unyielding hardness against my throbbing sex, my stomach coiled in heat and I lifted my hips before he pushed the tip of his cock in, stretching me only a bit. The hair over my skin rose.

He moved slowly, in a teasing motion, forcing me to burn for however long it was going to take to satisfy him. Like a glove, I tightened around him instantly as he drove deeper into my cunt. My wetness glistened over his cock as he drew all the way out and then plunged back in, finally giving me what I needed.

I bit down on my lip, holding back my moans while staring down, watching his entire length disappear into my pussy. When my eyes trailed up to him, I found him looking back at me with a furious expression spread over his face.

My brows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him while my fingers loosened from the comforter I had been gripping.

He placed his hand over my lower belly before his strokes became rough and cruel. "You're wrong, ciccio." He breathed hard. "I'm evil, and you know what else? I'm going to take you to fucking hell with me. And you're going to enjoy burning with me because that's what you want—what you need."

"No." I shook my head, a chill running down my spine. "No!"

He thrust into me harder. The walls around me began to close and breaths barely left my throat. A wicked grin spread over his face before he dug his fingers into my thighs. "And don't forget what I can turn into."

Fear spread all over my body. My chest tightened as the pleasure subsided, replaced with terror. His fingernails extended into claws, and I screamed once before they sliced through my flesh.

Then, after seeing blood, I screamed again, louder.

I jolted awake sweating and screaming while gripping the sheets underneath me. After taking a glance around my surroundings, I returned to my senses and realized it was just a dream—a fucking wet dream. My bed was soaked, not with sweat but rather with my wetness.

It wasn't the first one I'd had.

"Fuck," I cursed before dragging myself off the bed and grabbing the sheets along with me.

The throbbing in my forehead only lasted for minutes before I drank water and hydrated myself. I tossed the dirty sheets into the laundry bin before running a hand through my hair.

This was the fourth time in a row that I had been having the same wet dream—the same exact one. There was no difference. The same words echoed in my head as I grabbed new sheets from the closet and spread them over the bed before anyone found out I had been having wet dreams.

I wasn't sure what was wrong with me but after Halloween, after the whole sex-in-the-club-restroom, I couldn't stop thinking about Christopher, even in my sleep. He was branded in my head, in my thoughts, and I couldn't get rid of him, no matter how hard I tried.

It was almost as if he had fucked me and given me his morbid obsession.

I couldn't help myself. Every inch of my body wanted him again while my mind kept denying me from reaching out to him. It had been four long days; I hadn't been disturbed.

But the wet dreams.

God.

The wet dreams always started great, and I enjoyed them up until to the part where I realized he would never change, and neither would my view. He was the perfect definition of evil, nothing more.

But the way he took me. It was something I'd never forget.

An hour later and after tidying everything, I headed downstairs to greet my mom and sit with her for some time before she left for work. I found her near the dinner table, opening envelopes and marking something. Only then I remembered my parents were divorcing and before they could divorce, they needed to make sure all loans and debts were settled.

Mom was making sure of that.

It was going to be a clean, agreed divorce. Dad would move out in a week or two, and we would live here with only Mom. Rose was off to school, studying, while I spent most of the time at home, searching for a new job and trying to get my head straight.

The Halloween party was four days ago, after that night I hadn't received a single message from Christopher nor been disturbed. I took it as a sign that his obsession over me had died down and I could finally resume doing whatever I was doing before him.

Which wasn't much.

"Everything sorted, Mom?" I asked her as I carried a warm cup of coffee while entering the dining room where she was seated.

"Yes, yes, darling." She drew her glasses down and glanced over her shoulder. "I've been meaning to ask you about the money you had gotten from your friend, Faye, right?"

I froze in my steps and then nodded after recalling the lie I had told Mom. "Yes. She—her family—they gave it to me."

"We have to eventually return it. I was making adjustments with the expenses after your dad leaves and hopefully by spring of next year, we should be able to manage it all," she explained while pushing her glasses back up.

I blinked and then swallowed hard before sitting beside her. The money did not need to be returned. Christopher gave it to me in exchange for a date with him. It wasn't a debt. It was an exchange. I didn't need to give it back.

"No, Mom. It's fine. Faye's family has plenty of money. They won't bother for a while. Don't worry about it," I told her, forming another lie. What else could I do? I didn't need Mom to worry about the money.

It was gone, Dad's debts were paid and so was everything else.

A thought crossed my mind and before I could rest my coffee on the dining table, I stood and began approaching the door. "I've to get to some work. But don't worry about the money, Mom!" I told her before taking the stairs back to my room.

I placed the coffee over the side table and leaned underneath the bed to grab the golden box where Christopher had once sent me a dress and—a thong. I opened the box and found the burgundy dress still inside.

A smile lifted the corner of my mouth before I grabbed the box from the ground and placed it on the bed.

Probably a good time to return it.

And a good reason to see him.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr or on Amazon https://a.co/d/dRd2wN2