Wish

I have one simple tiny little wish.

And it's the feeling of a kiss.

Filled with...longing.

How I crave the feeling—that building energy. The electricity, when you can't wait to get the other person worked up so tight, wound into a coil of nothing but heat. Wrapped up completely beside you, around you, inside you.

Kiss me deeply.

Thread your fingers through the back of my hair where it's longer. Scratch your nails over my scalp and pull. Distract me.

Anchor me.

Force me to look at you.

Look into my eyes, from under lashes, around bodies in crowded rooms, like you wish for my attention only. Steal it from anyone else.

Tell me you want my focus.

And I would be captivated.

Glance at my lips while you bite your own. Drag your nails onto my neck like you want to own me and pull me down for your capture.

Claim me with your lips. Softly at first, so gentle that it's only a whisper of what passion you can convey, and then let it rush over my tongue like a tidal wave crashing inevitably on the shore.

You can't hold back for too long when it's like that.

What a sense to behold.

It always ends up bubbling up inside.

The way you're feeling that you try to hide. In a way... that calm never lasts. It's like the air, a thick husk before a storm.

Pull me down to your mouth, or put me on my knees to devour you. Either way call my lips lucky to have yours.

You'll find that I will stake a claim on you just the same. It's like a need in the deepest part of my soul. To make you mine. To claim you.

On your lips, your throat, your chest, your thighs.

The imprint of my lust stained into your skin.

I want you to remember me everywhere on your body. You wouldn't be able to touch yourself without thinking about how I felt on your skin.

I almost remember the way it feels. Somehow.

That passion, that longing, that ache within.

To be beside you, around you, inside you.

Whoever, wherever you are. I close my eyes and I can imagine your warmth.

Give me a soul meant for me. That isn't afraid of my depth. That isn't scared by my passion.

Love is only in my deepest nature and I remember like the palm of my hand how it feels. Somewhere.

It's like deja vu. I can still remember the possibilities I have.

That I will feel that deep passion again. That impossible craving of another person.

To follow you with coy smiles. To speak with just our eyes. To hide want behind half lidded glances and open mouths without words, only breath between our lips.

To tease each other. I love that feeling. Of teasing someone. Playing and laughing and holding each other.

That ease. That vulnerability.

I want that so much. And someone who wants it with me.

I'm not always one to bear my heart. I like to keep it secret. It's hard for me to open up and wear blood on my sleeve.

But the idea of someone beautiful dances around my mind sometimes still. But not just anyone. Someone I see as special. I don't want just anyone.

I can imagine them beside me to stay for a while. I wouldn't want them to go.

I can almost feel them in my arms, allowing me to hold them and keep them safe. Wanting to chose me as their friend and lover and protector.

I can do all of those things well.

And the day I see someone chose me with the same passion as I bring, nothing will be able to hold me back.

I don't think I'll really want anyone else.

Because most people are so disappointing and boring. Most people I just shut out now.

I want that person that will want me deeply. Someone that places me above others as I would them. And I will give more to them than they could ever imagine.

I still want that deep down. After all this time. I'm surprised but, I still want that.

Where are you my love? I need you soon.

I want to make a life filled with love and comfort, cozy spaces and safety instead of cold nights that feel empty and alone.

Come to me because I want to make you feel.