Wait

I can't get this fucking song out of my head. It sounds like a dream that's stuck on replay. Makes me feel like I'm at a place in my mind that I have memories of, a place that I have never even been to before but it's similar to a place that I once knew. Standing on the sand at the edge of a sea of the calmest blue. The water lies flat and smooth like ice but is humming, tranquil with life. Reflections dance lazily for me like they're on a shimmering mirror. The sky burns deep from rich hue, fire into purple into blue into grey and it gives me deja vu. And everytime I hear the words now i think of you. I dont know why. And i wonder. What the hell is this? Why does this float and drift thru me and feel like I'm soaking up a sunset filled with longing. This is painfully vibrant color in the form of pure emotion and hopeless desperation. Maybe it is memory of a past life, or an alternate reality, or a mysterious echo of the future. It feels like something meant to be stuck in my mind. Meant to be in my soul. Something painful, like a heartbreak I'm supposed to embrace. And yet it feels warm and comforting. How strange to explain such deep emotion.

Set your dreams where nobody hides. Give your tears to the tide.