Capsize

You came along out of nowhere.

With your kind words and your reassurance. With your positivity and support and comfort. With your patience.

With that voice that perked my ears and created a flutter of something warm inside.

You came along out of nowhere. You distracted me, helped me to focus on positivity. Made me laugh.

We related to each other. I wanted to hold you close and soothe all of your pain.

You reminded me of how truly beautiful I am. How silly I am for forgetting my power.

I'm one of the baddest motherfuckers you'll ever meet. Period. Theres absolutely no one like me that can do what I do. I am strong and powerful. My potential is limitless if I work hard enough.

I'm not always used to being called beautiful, and that's sad because you're absolutely right. I do deserve to be told. I always deserve to be told, whether I feel it deep down or not.

I deserve so much to be cherished and appreciated.

You are also so beautiful. Most beautiful with no filter, no enhancement, no makeup, when you are genuinely just yourself. Your attitude towards life, your carefree sense of humor, your positivity. It's so refreshing.

You are strong. I know that's something you worry about. But I see you as strong.

You'll have to excuse the way I'm so hesitant to trust. The way I wont get my hopes up.

But the way you speak, the way your tongue curls gently around your words has perked my ears since the very beginning. Every single time we talk... theres a glimmer of something that I cant deny.

I just want to hold you in my arms like i said. That's all I want tonight. Keep you safe and give you all the tenderness i have. You deserve so much, gentle sweet soul.

I know how badly u want me. How often you think about me. How you imagine us.

I want you to transform my dreams. I want them to be filled with your sunny smile, those soft pink lips that look strawberry painted. I want your gentle eyes to follow mine. I want you to play with my hand while I play with your long dark hair that curtains us. I want your weight on my chest and your face pressed in my neck while I hold you tight. I want you to say my name like that.

I want your seaside dream to come true. ;)

I want you to help me banish the nightmares and thoughts I cant escape, the ones I cant get out of my head. I wanna protect you from yours. I want us to keep making each other smile more often.

My heart is not very brave.

And yet I want to believe. When you tell me how much you wish you were just in my arms.

Come here right fucking now and I will prove every word I said.

God I'm so scared to let myself feel anything again.

But I still want to believe. I have so much to give. So very much in my gentle heart.

I want something real and genuine. No games. And I want to believe you.

You rn : 💅