Proud :)

I know this is probably short lived. Given the current state of our country. And the impending apocalypse to come...

But im so fuckin happy right now. And im just proud of myself.

Things are all coming together. Everything I've wanted... to do and be and have. Its here or on its way.

Im pointed in the right direction and I feel like so much I've been waiting for is at my fingertips.

I feel so good and free recently. Its the best time of year. Im learning new things. Working on my talents. Making money. Spending a fucking lot. But still making investments.

The wind smells like cinamon and cedar and hickory and apple and smoke. And it's absolutely fucking lovely. Ive been on the road a bit. And will be even fucking more extremely soon.

I've had great copilots. Great experiences.

I've had those hugs that squeeze your bones a bit. Make you feel put together again like a real human.

I've reconnected. Ive made new plans and goals and connections.

Its suddenly like the calm after the storm. The stability that I have craved along with the chaos.

I just feel so grateful. And im writing this to remind myself of how I feel right now. That way I can look back, the next time im in a hard time. I can remember how free I felt, how peaceful and know that great times will come again. And how deserved they are. I can transform and adapt and make myself new again.

I deserve this.