mine.

God I just want you on my skin.

I want you so badly.

It creeps into my bones like an ache.

How fucking beautiful you are. Unlike anyone I have ever beheld.

You dont see things the way I do.

You don't see you.

Not purely not true.

Not the way I do.

But you are something special. Magical.

And the way I need you is driving me a little insane.

I know just how weak I make you as well my darlin.

Like no one else does. In a different way.

I know how much you want me to make a mess of your mind and other places. You know the power I have to do so even from here.

I know no one affects you quite like this. And I am so proud of it. I will prove it true if you come here now.

I would wear your marks. Bask in them, angry and purple against my pale skin. I would let you claim your territory.

I would claim you as well. I would make you forget anyone too afraid to handle you exactly how I know you want. Too inexperienced to give you the pleasure you more than deserve.

Leave my bruises, and bites and scratches. Leave you aching and ruined for anyone but me.

You would fucking love every minute of it. Just like you've told me.

I love how weak you make me just the same.

Your voice, your face. That sly little smile.

The way you can make me lose my focus no matter what I'm doing... just by thinking about you.

The way you listen to me and genuinely care.

You make me feel excited. You make me feel... like the possibilities are endless.

And they are.

So my sweet possibility, I wish it was you in my arms tonight. Instead of another. Instead of people to pass the time with a bit of fun.

I'll close my eyes and think of you and wear my heart a little too much on my sleeve like I always have.

I feel so deeply when I do. I cant help it. And I already adore you. And you adore me.

I dont have a broken heart... but i love the way you cover mine over, fill in its fissures with your dark icy gaze and your warm giggles and the smoke of your tongue when you speak.

You deserve every bit of my attention and care. You deserve so much to feel cared for. Just as I more than deserve it.

And I didnt really want to feel again but you've made me from the start and I cant deny it. You get stuck in my head a little too much to ignore.

Maybe this possibility seems too hard. Maybe we are too far.

But I dont believe that.

I believe that with enough hard work and determination you can do anything.

And I fucking want you.

So until then I will imagine you in my arms.

Until then we will wish upon a someday.

Bitch Boxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें