Fall.

I'll be on the road again soon.

In a new place on new wheels with new sights and smells. Somewhere with trees that look like a color dream I hope.

I think of you all the time.

How far away you are.

I wonder what your eyes see.

I wonder how they look with the sky in them.

The tree im sitting under now is slowly turning a bright living red. Like hearts in October.

If you look at its leaves you can see how they catch the sun and trap it. Trees never glow quite like this. And I appreciate it. Every year im privileged enough to see the turn of them. Every season I live is a blessing because life is too short.

And soon I will see as many trees as I can feast my eyes on again. Adventuring? That is what I was meant for. I want the whip of the wind in my face with tears streaming from my fucked eye as I smile wildly into the night while I'm soaking up the stars.

I want to get lost. I want to lose myself in the woods like a mad woman.

I want to tuck someone under my arm next to a crackling fire. Kiss their neck while their stuttered breath escapes on a cloud.

I will go away. I will have a death as I always do.

And I will change my colors. Like every season. But I will be rebuilt even better. More beautiful.

And out of all years this has been one of the most beautiful. Im so grateful for it. For the most amazing people that have touched my life in the past year. And made it even better. Something truly memorable.

I've been shown so much love that is very much deserved. And im so thankful for it.

And for truth.

I still have so much love to give. It is like an endless well that I can place all my wishes in.

I wish for a simple life for a while. So simple that its just me and the road for however long it will have me. And then when im done someone to come back to.

I wish that I make it to Colorado this year. Maybe that wish is far fetched. But I hope not.

I wish that winter kills the sickness. I wish that people are able to be with who they love. Even if they are far or nearly forgotten.

I wish people find happiness. True happiness.

Time flies so fast. And every season is a gift and im thankful for my favorite one.