Scorpio season 😈

Scorpio season is here and it smells delicious.

I've been learning more about my sign and astrology lately. Details deeper than just the superficial things you always hear about Scorpios.

I've always wondered why I'm not really afraid of darkness. I have always embraced the dark side of life, of energy. People entrust me with their dark secrets and are met with empathy. I am not phased by the shadowed depth of a soul.

I accept and identify with people's monsters.

Scorpios are ruled by Pluto, God of the underworld. The planet of death and rebirth. And it is said that scorpios go through many symbolic deaths and rebirths throughout their life. They plummet to the lowest of lows, feeling deeply, experiencing and embracing the darkest parts of life to better appreciate the beautiful amazing light moments they receive.

It is in the very nature of a scorpio to be able to adapt, to die, and be reborn anew. To kill their old self. To stare their snarling bitter darkness in the eyes with a resolute glare and declare that it is time to tear down the very foundation of who they are with their bare hands and build themselves stronger and adamant.

Now I understand...

I've been reflecting, forcing myself to delve into my psyche and striving to understand myself better... and now I identify so much more with my own resilience and determination.

I have died many times, and reinvented myself, sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better. I have experienced the deepest of pain in nearly all its forms. I have seen the darkest parts of life, witnessed things I dont speak of.

I didnt make it through unscathed, but everytime, I learned. I died, and was reborn anew.

Now I understand, why I never have or ever will give up. Because even when things feel impossible to endure, I learn, I adapt, I change myself. I allow myself to experience a symbolic death, and then force myself to resurrect and rebuild the very structure of who I am.

It is in my nature.

I am so happy to have learned about this because I feel so aligned and more at peace with myself now! I'm understanding more than I ever have. I've been taking time to reflect, on the past year, on my goals, on all the goals I've already accomplished, on how I have changed and grown as a person.

And honestly I am so fucking proud of myself.

I have reached and surpassed so many of my own expectations. And just to see all the personal goals I've accomplished written out, makes me feel so fulfilled and at peace.

I am so proud of myself. For enduring, for having the courage to rebuild who I am. For never giving up even when it feels like there's a roadblock at every turn.

Taking the time to think about what I want and making new plans lately, I have been building anew once again and I just feel very excited about the person I'm becoming. I am stronger and more motivated than ever. I am something to be celebrated.

I feel so passionate for the moves I'm making and for whatever is coming in this next little life of mine. I am ready to celebrate myself, and I am ready for the next cycle of healing, prosperity, and amazing energy.

Bring on Scorpio season 😈