loyal

The fact that you feel entitled to someones time and energy is frankly laughable.

No longer wanting to be friends with someone because of their behavior or energy or because you just dont want to is an acceptable reason to not be friends with someone.

You are not entitled to my time energy or care just because you think you are or because you think I have to be loyal to you.

I love dogs but I am not one. I wont be walked on by someone who disrespects me or doesnt meet me with the same energy.

It's funny. I've given so much of myself to so many friendships and relationships only to realize that I was being used in the end. Only to realize that the reason the friendship existed is because I was the only one putting energy into it.

And people are so surprised when I finally just stop.

I wont be an emotional crutch. I wont be friends with someone who doesnt meet my energy anymore.

And with so many I just got tired. And I dont owe anyone an explanation.

So yes sometimes I just decide to disappear.

Because if I realize you're using me. Or used me. Or I wasnt actually important. Or I felt like you didnt invest the effort into me that I invested into you?

Then I will absolutley disappear from you. Because I think I'm amazing. And I'm not afraid to search for the company I deserve.

It's not about loyalty.

It's about being mature enough to know when someone is draining your energy because they're a pathetic emotional siphon and knowing when you need to put yourself first instead of investing into someone who shows no growth.

Let them go.

Let the negative energy go.

Trust me it's so worth it. And it's not your loss. Its theirs because they were too busy whining about everything to realize what they had in front of them.