kiss me

Kiss me.

Dip into my soul. Grip me fast and bore yourself into my being like you want to keep me with you for a while.

I swear it is a wicked curse, your lips upon mine.

For nothing has ever tortured me so.

You are a madness in my veins, an electric flame that ruins my nerves.

You know I absolutely ruin you just the same.

It is my only determination, to thoroughly infuriate you until your mind is a waste. Blank except for your supplication and my name.

You will never forget.

Be warned my dear, for I am a vicious creature. I am a force not fit for reckoning. I will torture you the same way you have tortured me.

I will set my hands upon your skin with the concentration and focus that I reserve only for my greatest attainment.

Beware. I will wreak havoc. I will tear a storm through your heart. I will ferociously love you. But only if you are brave. Only if you are brave enough to accept me.

I am brave once again. I have risen from ash. I have rebuilt a fortress with a strong foundation from the work of my hands alone.

I am strong and it will be unmistakable. I will never stop. I will never relent on this quest to better myself. To love myself wholeheartedly. Rise with me in my power. Rise as well in your own, for you are magnificence all alone.

Together we will be adamantine.

Place your lips on mine and blank my mind to everything except their tenderness.

Be gentle with my soul and I promise I will meet your softness with the same warmth and safety.

My attention is a dyad of vicious passion, rough tenderness, fierce safety.

And my affection cuts as deep as a threat.

When I make love to you, you're the only thing I could possibly consider.

The only part of life I wish to appreciate

The only person I could adore

The only body worthy of my worship.

You are absolutely magnificent.

All your exquisite beauty channeled into a feeling, potent and strong.

Every drop of blood flooding thru my heart filled with craving

Just for you.

Kiss me again and place your hand against my neck. Feel my heart race for only you.

It is strong once again, and as it has always been.

Kiss me like a lazy tide.

Be brave if you dare.

Stare into these ocean eyes.

You'll see yourself reflected there.

Leave me alone I'm just hella horny and poetic all the time lately bro 😂🥰😌