feel

I know you want me. I can feel your energy even across this distance... I can feel the tension. Trying to draw me in.

I know you think about me. About my lips on your skin, eyes drinking you down into their darkness while I kiss your body. You know how soft I'd be, how gentle...at first. You know how much I would praise you. Tell you you're beautiful and good and that there's not another single soul like you.

I know you want to be mine. I know you want to be with me. I know.

You know I would treat you exactly like you deserve. There would be no question. I would worship your body with my lips, use my mouth for divine acts fit for only a goddess.

I can just imagine how beautiful you would look, in absolutely nothing but your own skin. Your genuine form. Stripped and bare, freed from unneeded enhancement. You are always most gorgeous when you are nothing but yourself.

You know I am absolutely determined to make you lose your fucking mind while I hold you tight in my arms and keep you safe as you slip over the edge of sanity, face pressed into my neck, breath hot on my skin.

Will you go insane with me? I am not afraid. I am confident that I have the power to treasure you.

I have such a gentle heart that just wants to make you feel so warm and safe.

The only thing I desire is to offer you my tenderness.

I only wish to slow your heart in peace and make it race again in passion. All I long for is to caress your soul with tethered magic that makes you ache with bliss down to your core.

I just want to hold you in my arms. Wrap you up in my love and comfort. I have so much of it to give.

You think about me. In your dreams.

And in mine.

I can feel you in my mind.

Heres a little smexy that I couldn't get out of my head since I'm in a poetic horny mood 😳😏😂 also cuddle me I'm extra soft tonight 🥺