Triste - 61.

A/N: Before reading, comment who you think stayed with yn here first! :) 

_______________________

...

- 4 weeks later -

"Faster, faster, faster!"

Your voice rang through the apartment, the noises in the room starting to become louder and more apparent, "To the left!" Your breathing was labored, growing fiercer and excited by the second, "Oh my God! It's so hard!" Your body was shaking with elation, your voice raising in octaves while the delight you felt only increased, "You have to get closer. Right on the ass. Do it in one quick push, I'm sure it'll go in--" You paused, clearly focused and unaware of how off putting your words sounded, "Yes! Like that. Okay. Keep going." You snapped your fingers as if you had a eureka moment, "From the back. The back! Behind you!" You shouted again then started to laugh, "Okay, at this rate you're going to end up getting fucked too!" You snorted, your giggles shrilling through the room.

"Hehehehe." Went a slow, teasing laugh, "...That's what she said." Came the voice again followed by a large, boisterous chuckle, "What?! Don't act like you're surprised. You know that sounded wrong." He started to laugh more. Small tufts of laughter growing into a loud, comical chortle. 

Soon enough, his laughter became too contagious to avoid and then two of you began snort-laughing together as you got carried away in conversation, "—And your diddly dumb boyfriend says I'm not funny." The roof of his tongue clicked against his mouth, "I'm the king of funny— I can make a mime laugh! You know, Jungkook loves my jokes and sometimes he— YAH." He halted mid-sentence, losing his train of thought as you were caught off guard, "Shit!"

"Focus, dude." You commanded him as he strayed away in thought, "Keep going. Don't stop." You instructed him, turning your attention away from the conversation to focus on the task at hand. 

There was silence for a few moments after that. Nothing but the sounds of questionable and aggressive tapping noises echoing from within the walls. The adrenaline started to build once again while the both of you focused. Breaths held and eyes focused while you went into complete silence for a long moment. A pin drop could be heard with how quiet you were and it stayed that way for a few more seconds until your hand slammed down onto a tabled surface,

"Oh, fuck! I'm close!" You shouted, your leg starting to bounce up and down with excitement while you felt the buzz of elation bubble throughout your body again, "Right there!" You yelled, furniture creaking with the clamor. Your voice sounding almost as if you were shifting around in your seat as you spoke, "He's right behind you! Shit! We're gonna get caught."

The same voice joined in on the chaos not long after a while and you started to feel heated, "Ah... Ah..."  The voice echoed through the room. His voice becoming louder and higher in pitch as the moments went by. "Ah..." He sounded like he was about to sneeze. His voice reaching an interesting pitch compared to the way he normally sounded. There was then a huge gasp suddenly shrieking through the room. A loud shout filling the air then the sound of something being knocked over, the noise of an array of objects falling to the floor rattled through the room,

"Bahm move! NO! That's my sock on the floor! You can't eat that!" The voiced half-laughed, half-yelped as he wrestled with the sock in the dog's mouth, "AH! Forget it. Fine, eat the damn sock." He gave up with a loud sigh then turned away, "Shh... Okay, okay. Calm down." He spoke to himself. Letting out heaved, obnoxious breaths and then he started again, "FUCK!" He yelled, fist slamming into what sounded like a table followed by the sounds of accessories clattering to the floor once again, "AH... Ah!" He groaned out loud, "Just think happy thoughts... no.. no! Fuck! FUCK! Again!" The person boomed, the tone of the male's voice becoming alarmingly high pitched, "Holy fuck! Fuck you! Take that! Take--- That!! I'm about to—" He announced with a gasp before going completely still.