As Pink As My Blush {Chapter 9}

Natsu jumped almost 10 feet high before planting his foot on a open window sill. Then the same with his other, this a loud sound that sounded like two whales fighting on Earth's ground. In this dorm room stayed Miho, Hannah, Kotoko, Gigki and Ikki. But Riylore was no where to be found. They 5 of the six were still munching on their food made by Riylore. They could taken into consideration about seeing why she abruptly left the dorm room. Headmistress made sure to make her rounds around the dorms even there's saying no students should be out past 10. And no later or they'll face being suspended if doing so. Luckily it was only 8, but time does fly, speaking of flying: Natsu flew into the room with drool in his hair and mouth. Looking like a total pervert at first glance. When he came him with a loud crashing sound not only this caused the girls but they caused them to screech. Although still holding their delicious sandwiches... "H-hey. Do ya' think you all could gimme some that nice lookin'" drool started to pool in the lower lip of his mouth pouring down to the side of his chin. When he did, the girls screamed even still taking a bite of their sandwiches. Eating them quickly before he could lunge quickly at them and snatching them for a large bite.

RIYLORE'S POV

I walked aimlessly throughout the academy's patches of grass. I signed thinking about of what I should do about tomorrow. I'm do worried. I'm so justified into thinking that what will be the outcome of things. Shaking my head and slapping myself back to my normal self. Depressed me isn't me! "Yosh! Let's to our best!~" Riylore raced her fist high into the air, some wind blew in the opposite direction as if it was beckoning her to look in the same direction. As only apart of her instinct she did. "Uh what're you doing?" I faced herself with a blue eared cat. That was flying, speaking, and did I mention he had wings? But above all things the backpack flew me off. I stared at it for awhile before snickering. That caused an amazing voice to come out of my lungs. Me fail-fully tried to hold back the laugh and how hard I tried. "I might be asking you the same thi-thing." I managed get out "I'm actually ..." The blue cat began to twiddle with his two fingers not looking into my eyes. He looked distant and shy and embarrassed about something. "I'm lost." He said forfeiting the fight his wings disappeared receding back into his back ( A/N; I don't know if they disappear into he air or go back into his back *^*)

I and the blue eared cat that calls himself Happy walked together, well I held him in my arms. He says it feels right either way gives me a break either by: walking beside me, resting on my head and/or shoulder. But for the most part he comfort my sufficed with my arms. Walking on the cobblestone path that lead us back to my dormitory. I told him that I would take him to headmaster and mistress, evidently he says that his friends at a guild were on a mission.
Once we finally reached the main building, Happy pointed out a familiar face "Hey, there's Gray!" said looking up at me. I met his glance looking at the black hair guy I met some time ago. "H-H-Happy?" the guy looked shocked looking at Happy before his eyes wandered onto me
"You!"
"I have a name you know."
"Right gomen, Happy get out of her arms!" Gray protested scolding the cat. "Nooo~ I don't want to. I got so comfortable." I dropped Happy on the ground "Well, I got to go see you! It's almost time to go back to the dorms!" Without letting them say anything to me or even get suspicious of me. I headed back to my dorm that was a few miles from the main dorm. It was a long walk and I was pretty sure they could catch up. So I made sure that they didn't. I speed walked.

When she came back to the house. Making her way up you could eat shrieks of screams and a guy saying "Pass the lettuce!" Still walking up there she was fairly confused. And conflicted and sort of angry how there was action going on the dorm house without her. Walking up to 4023 she grasp the door knob reluctantly. Second guessing herself. If she opens this door it may change her life for better or for worse. If she doesn't open maybe she will never meet her fate. Either way she must because it's already 4 minutes into 10.

Walking into the house she saw him. Nastu Dragneel. Load and behold the Fire Dragon Slayer. He stood there as if acting he's here to conquer the whole damn world. His fist were clenched. Eyes as sharp as a hawk's beak. Hair as pink as my cheeks. I read about Natsu often when he appeared on Sorcerer Weekly.

My mind was totaled. Out of stock, blank. For what's about to come.