Chapter 15

"Please... be careful." Without much delay I leaned in to give her a soft kiss on her forehead. I gave her a smile, letting her know that I was okay with this. Letting her go and leaving her in the hands of someone else. Her friends, the school officials, anyone but me. What ifs and what nots have had floated in my mind, this was like the time where Riylore was ambushed by those bandits. I didn't know what I would do if I wasn't there for her. I wish there was apart of me that I can give her, looking down at my scarf I thought if Riylore had these not only would it make me feel easier on letting her go, I know that my scarf cannot protect her, but it can give her the reassurance of me coming back. "Here take this, and take care of it." I've never given my scarf to anyone even if I will get it back soon. "Na-Natsu I can't, it's yours, I know how much it means to you." I confusedly look at her, what can she know about the value of this scarf? "I mea-" sighing shaking my head, "Take it." wrapping it delicately around her neck. It looks good on her, I can smell the mixture of our scents coming together. She smells of and cinnamon apples... it's a nice smell, during such dire times. "I'll come back, stay safe Riylore." backing away from her it was only the best, if she didn't move then I would stay there looking at her. I made the first move to go, my guildmates need me, but I know she needs me too. I turned around to get one last look at her. . .

RIYLORE POV

I have no idea why Natsu gave me his scarf, I mean this is Natsu's scarf Lucy's told me of it's sentimental value. I only know so little from Natsu's adoptive father Igneel, to hold something that was given from Igneel to Natsu makes me believe that I hold some value to Natsu. There's never a time where Lucy told me that she hasn't seen Natsu without it, he's even rejected her saying if she could wear it during a mission that was a little colder than normal. Then again... the clothes my sister wheres aren't very accustomed to everyday environment, she could carry a sweater time to time... Looking down at the dragon-scale patterned scarf it smelled of Natsu but as well as his other adventures across the world. I admire people like my sister, Natsu, even Happy; they go places where I've never gone, I've never been outside of Fiore believe it or not. I feel like my sister is keeping me from the world, as Natsu walked away I felt the same feeling I felt when Lucy left me. To go off into the world with ambition. Leaving me behind... I say being Lucy's sister is a curse of its own. People only know me for her, I have nothing.

Turning my heel I wasn't that much far away from the evacuated students. Ahead, I saw Senpai Amiri giving instructions to some students and assuring them as well. "RIYLORE!" At the corner of my eye I saw Hannah and Kotoko running towards me, Hannah was crying while Kotoko looked relieved. They were covered in ash and soot. Their clothes damaged, ripped, their hair in disarray. As soon as Hannah reached me she cried very loudly and smothered me in hugs, she's such an emotional person I can't blame her, she must of been afraid too... of abandonment. "Where's the rest? Miho, Ikki, Gigki?" I asked hoping one of those bodies that I saw in flames didn't belong to either one of them, "They're fine, I believe... Miho got separated from us when the whole thing started, we first out looking for you.. but one of Fairy Tail's wizards told us to get to safety." Hannah was talking so fast she had to slow down a little, "After that Miho was dragged away by the crowds when Kotoko lost her hand." I felt my heart beating faster and faster, "As for Ikki and Gigki.. I don't know." I wish for everyone to come back in one piece and everyone to be happy and smiling like we did before, days ago. Friends. "By the way who was the wi-" In the distance I could hear my name being called, it sounded like my sister. Lucy, she was crying out for me, I looked around seeing if I could see her face or anything of her that looked familiar. All I could see was unfimilar faces, but I could still hear her voice. The others could hear it too. "RIYLORE!" Then I saw Lucy pushing through students that were still dazed from what everyone has happened. "RIYLORE!" Lucy calls out again holkering my name. "THANK GOD YOU'RE SAFE!" Tears threaten to fall and I didn't care anymore, it's my sister. The only I have now that I can trust. When she came to view I fell into her arms crying and she cried a little too, "Thank god you're safe... I was so worried." Lucy's voice trembles her body shakes as she tightly clung onto me. Its nothing like hugs from Lucy... it almost feels like mothers hugs. "I'm sorry. That I made you worry." my words were muffled, my head was buried in her chest, "It's not your fault." she gave me a very tight squeezed feeling a wet tear fall from her face down to my cheek. We stayed like that for a brief moment until she begins to pull away.

"I have to go Riylore --" she stopped, she peers at me looking confused. She asks, "Where did you get that scarf?" There's no point of keeping the truth from her so why am I hesitating to answer? "Natsu.." Is all I could really say at the moment, anything else I would say could lead to a million questions. It was bound to happen anyway.. that time where Gray saved me from those boys, the time where I first met Natsu, where he was eating the food I prepared. "We'll discuss this later, for now, listen to what the school officials say." I nodded understanding even though I had the same lecture from Natsu earlier...

LUCY POV

I walked away from Riylore saying nothing else, now I'll be honest with myself. Not only did I feel a pang of jealousy but I feel like I failed. To protect my sister from the guild. Sure the guild's a safe place with amazing and good people, but then again. The trouble the guild gets into.. is just way to much for me to handle on my own. Just thinking of my sister being in the guild with me. I don't I'll handle it all on my own, "There's no need to protect me sis! I'll be fine! I am a Heartfilia after all!" Riylore said shouting over everyone else, I turned around to see her big cheeky grin, her saluted before running off back towards where to seems her new friends. Sometimes I think that girl can read minds... I wouldn't be surprised.

Turning around running in the opposite direction of where my sister went. I prayed that who ever is watching over her, protects her.

Seeing Gray in the distance I ran up to him, he noticed me from afar and started towards me. "Gray, where's Erza and Natsu?" he shook his head shrugging. "No idea, all I know that this situation isn't as serious as I thought." What?... "It seems the school wasn't under attack by a dark guild, I was surprised myself." Gray's hands slid into his pockets, "It was one of Headmistresses ex-boyfriends from a really long time ago. They've met after twelve long years. Headmistress has moved on but it seems like he hasn't. That's why he came to the school." I felt my hands twitching, "THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY HE ATTACKED THE SCHOOL." So many innocent lives vanished for sometime so petty... "LOOK! He's psychotic and a loon. He's obsessive and was a ex-solider from one of the guild wars back when Master was young." I gritted by teeth. "ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?!" I clutched my hands, "Wh-WHAT? NO!"

"Shut up both of you. The situation was mistaken, the school is under attack by a dark guild. And the psychotic ex boyfriend you're both shouting about, he's the leader of it." Erza and Natsu came walking towards us, Ezra was in her Fire Empress Armor, looking about irritated as ever.
Seeing Natsu without his scarf his weird. But I now know where his scarf is. "Well do we know what dark guild it is?"
"Eisenwald." Wait.. "Isn't their master arrested?" I questioned, "Yes he is but it seems this person took helm of the guild when the master left. He has the members of the guild under complete control." Erza explained, "Do we know who he is?" Gray asked, "No, we don't. Headmistress won't say anything else of the matter. And I wish not to pry anymore." Above all guilds it's Eisenwald again, we had a feud with Eisenwald awhile back, we thought we took out most of the members, "They must of recruited more. Or hired bounty hunters, how else would they get support to this attack?" Saying running a hand through my hair, "What else could it be?" there really isn't any other possibility to this. "Our next step is to evacuate everyone in the area out. Eisenwald will take its next attack very soon." Erza says changing from her Fire Empress Armor into her normal armor. "I'll speak with one of the upperclassman saying the next move." Gray said turning around walking into the direction of the rest of the students and as well as my sister is. "Natsu, go help Gray and make sure the students are safe." After the directions were sent I stayed with Erza, we both came to the conclusion of meeting up with the Headmistress again. "By the way Erza, do you know Headmistress's name?" it took Erza a few moments to answer, "Manami Ko." It was weird but it feels as if I heard of that name..

we soon began to walk again. Fire was still ablaze we did the best we could to take them out. As stupid as this is, at the corner of my eye I could see the dew of pink and orange it must be that the sun is rising.

I still only hope that Riylore is safe because today's sunrise reminds me of her strawberry-blonde hair.

~

If this book gets 4 more hearts I'll update, or if this chapter gets 3 comments I'll update ^^ <3