Food ~ {Chapter 8}

(A/N 3 votes and then I'll update!~ I given you guys 3 updates in the past 2 days. <3 enjoy! ^.~)

"H-h-ello?" Two voices spoke in unison, taking caution when walking into the room. Hannah shifted her head to the left in confusion. There's supposed to be more with us?"
Hannah said while walking into the area where they all heard the voices. "I think so. Oi, aren't you all in class 36x?" To Riylore, Hannah and Kotoko looked at Miho and nodded. They shifted their bodies towards the two small took alike girls in the doorframe. "We're in 36x class as well." The one with black hair spoke engaging herself to be closer Miho. "You're tall." She says looking up towards Miho as if she was a giant.
"No I'm just 15 years old...." Miho said annoyed "Hmm... I'm 15 too but I'm short as a 10 year old!" Starting out calmy she said but then that backfired turning it into a yelling fit. "You sure act like one..." Miho mumbled scratching her nose she turned another way not looking at the little one having a tantrum.

Riylore looked down to the side of her body when her pants were tugged on. "Yes?" Riylore asked questionably staring sweetly down at the other twin that had red sweet cheeks and blondish hair. "Ikki-chan hates the dark." Riylore looked away towards to the other twin thinking that that's Ikki. But no she thought the one being so clingy is. "Are you Ikki-chan?" Riylore says quietly resting her crouching down to her level Riylore awaits for her answer "Hai! I'm Ikki." She paused smiling at Riylore she was surprised by her nice aura from Riylore "And my sister is Gigki!" Riylore stared at Ikki then snapped into reality laughing a little. "What such cool names. That both have a nice ring to it." Riylore got up from her crouching for and stood up looking down upon Ikki. By this time Ikki was looking another way. Riylore said giving in to the couch that was taunting her.

The half dozen of girls sat in various places creating a circle around each other. They all got to know each other. Twins Ikki and Gigki are from the Dulini family; their father is really famous for this exchanges of Trade throughout Earthland. Hannah Chobki is just simply like Kotoko Anns they grew up together as kids. Went to the same elementary and middle school. Surprisingly this is that first year at the academy. Miho Fumuri's mom is a baker and this made Riylore happy. When Lucy left into the real world it left Riylore at age 13 alone doing nothing. So instead of being sad she found herself a couple of hobbies to occupy herself. Like baking and drawing. The thing that she keeps a secret from her sister is she is yet a writer as well. And she pleaded her teachers to not to tell of her unfounded gift to her sister.

As the conversation continues Riylore pretending to sleep when they got on the subject of family and siblings etc. Miho tried waking her up but it was no use. Riylore was the victor when it came to lying and faking things such as sleeping.

A few hours have passed and the sun has parted from the sky; the moon shines bright as their army of stars began raining down on the Earth. Riylore woke up to the smell of burnt food and the bustle and chatter of the little ones arguing over who gets to sleep with Riylore for the night. When Riylore's name was heard, she differed with the two of them making her way to the bar stool on the kitchen's island table. "You're old enough to sleep on your own." Riylore peaked an eye grouching at the two of then before raising a brow inquiring to speak a again. Riylore held a hand up to silence what Gigki was about to say "No more talking. That's that. You're both 15 years old and don't someone to comfort you cause of the dark. Use a firelight or something to keep you safe. It's not that hard." Riylore spoke coldly and in a tone that no one would recognized if they knew her or not. "And that's final."
"But!" Ikki tried to make Riylore change her mind but it was no use. Riylore straight and firm. With the situation. "Now..." the girl with strawberry-peachy cheeks rose up from her seat and rolled up her sleeves. "Let me do the cooking because it looks like you burn toast as well." Riylore pushed Kotoko that was trying to make simple grilled cheese. "Just let me do it okay?" Pushing Kotoko out of the kitchen area. She simply shrugged it off using her able body to compose before falling off the stool. "I think we should all take jobs in this dorm room. To keep it tidy and clean." Riylore said preparing something that was put in the fridge a few hours back; courtesy of Hannah. "Eh, jobs.... Well I could do the laundry." Miho suggested gesturing to her well folded laundry on the couch "I don't mind doing it for everyone else as long as you give me your clothes quickly so I can wash them on the weekend." Miho willingly to do all those things. "Hai!~" Riylore looked at Miho with gleaming eyes turning back to work. She really admired Miho because of that. She wasn't those slacker types. She did her work, like the rest. Even though they just might but Riylore was a good judge of person at first sight. "I could do the clean up around the dorm as well. But not for the rooms. I think that'll be too much for me." Hannah says with a slight of knowing that she was just being lazy and un vouching unlike Miho. "I agree. I think we should clean up our mess in and out our bedrooms. Keeping the dirty laundry put away in hampers as well. Not leaving them around." Riylore worked diligently on her food making as of explaining the list of things that need to keep maintained. "Yeah... specially thinking when we're the only ones with such a luxury like this.." Kotoko says thinking of the girls below them with only a room to fit to beds and closet for their clothes. And not even a desk to do homework. They'll have to do that in their beds, the floor. Or the lounge or study hall rooms. "Oh I don't think we're the only ones that have a place like this. I believe the boys in 36x have this as well." Hannah pointing out the oblivious. Riylore's mouth was left a gape turning towards her "Hannah's right!" Riylore explained, raising up her hand pointing at her but and the end of her hand was holding a butter knife with mayonnaise on it. It flung from the knife to hitting Hannah's cheek. "E-e-hehe gomen." Riylore suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed looking at Hannah putting the knife down. Before turning to the counter of sandwiches that had grilled cheese and honey smoked ham topped with lettuce and what ever condiments that like. She was just doing hers. "Hmm I love mayo!" Hannah said whipping the mayonnaise from her cheek licking it into her mouth. "I hate mayo!" Kotoko said happily sarcastically putting a hand into the air foolishly. "Then don't eat it!" Hannah happily flinging her own hand into the air. It fell silent... Miho snickered a little trying to make it sound quiet but she failed; this was because Kotoko and Hannah were still in the same positions then they were before. The snicker was caught up with Gigki by snickering as well and then Ikki. Then it all came to Riylore that caused her to laugh. This made the group to laugh along with their new founded friends.

Meanwhile with Fairy Tails Strongest Team.....

A stomach growled by a certain pink headed boy "What's that I smell. What ever it is it smells sooo good.~" Natsu whines drifting his head back while his mouth drips with drool. "You're so disgusting." Lucy said tuning away from him thinking of this is a perfect example of why she doesn't let her sister around Fairy -Natsu- Tail. "We've been searching for hours. And headmaster is nowhere!" Happy says flopping his body on Lucy's head. "And you're here as of why?" Lucy twitched her brows questioning Happy "I'm so tired I can no longer walk. And Natsu's head is dripping with drool." Lucy glanced over at Natsu noticing all the saliva that now has tracked to his hair. I can't blame him... Lucy thought mentally sweat dropping a Erza crossed her arms before speaking; "We should give up for the day. The headmaster is still recovering parts of the school that was tormented by that odd weather earlier." That's right. Riylore was caught up in that weather! .... Ughhhh! What a horrible sister I am. Natsu was Rescuing her from the time where it was all being processed.... Yes Natsu's dense and blind but he has a heart. Lucy thinks of the bad she's done to her sister contrasting and blaming everyone at Fairy Tail for their ill-mannered behavior when. Lucy all long was doing the same was well. Ignoring her sister... Now, she's blaming herself and not her friends. "I am hungry too.~" Happy stomach spoke to Lucy as if he wanted her to do something about it. Lucy's now eye twitched mumbling about how disgusting it is to do that on a person's head. When they are doing something nice for you. "I-I smell food!!!" Natsu interrupted his walk, turning a heel bolting towards the dorms with his keen sense of smell. The three noticed what he was doing not doing anything about it until...