Chapter 28

Previously . . .

"La la... lalalala." I sang quietly to myself, the train already departed by now. Natsu was gone. "La.~"

It's time. Spirit where are you? I need your warmth, I've just now realized that there's apart of me missing, and I'm looking for it. On this autumn day it felt like the wind was crisper than ever. I never heard the wind so vivid, the smell awoken me.

_______________

RIYLORE POV *At the train station*

My eyes averted away from the train, if I kept looking at it then I fear I would fall into the tracks. My addiction for Natsu is growing... I now know is smell, his features, from his love to food from his love for Fairy Tail. But it's no time to be thinking of love, it's time to begin to think about the other side of me. My spirit.

I didn't go back to the inn, never planned to, I told my friends I would manage to make it back to the inn on my own, they trusted me that much. I know I'll lose apart of their trust when they realize I'm not returning...

I have no idea where I am, I've been wandering for hours, it's now past dinner time and the sun already went down. The birds stopped chirping and the time of the crickets came. The moon never glistened so vibrantly, the contrast between the moon and the night sky lured me into it's picture. How can the heavens create such a beautiful and evil world?

Somehow, someway I'm going to find my way back to Clover Canyon, I know my spirit is there, I will awaken the Dragon Slayer in me, I've been sleeping for too long. My spirit's lost, I'm lost, I am lost with a sign of where to go. At times like this I wished that I didn't runaway but then again, I think of how hard it would be if I were to stay at the inn. Time would of continued and I would never know the truth, but even if I did know it. . . What would I do? I think me taking Natsu to the train station was fate.

NORMAL POV *at the inn in Balsam Village*

"It's been awhile, Riylore hasn't come back yet.." no way to state the obvious but it's been hours since Riylore and Natsu left for the train station. Natsu was reluctant to go cause of his motion sickness, Riylore somehow managed to persuade him to take it. "What should we do?" Hannah asks concerned for her friend. Hannah, Kotoko and Miho stayed together in the same room, while Ikki and Gigki slept in another, they said their big girls. "I don't know, do you think Natsu might of taken her with her?" Kotoko sat on the end of her bed crossing her arms. "No, Riylore was determined to stay here." Miho scratching her head. Her head hurts so much from all this thinking, besides the worrying. The group stands there in silent, Hannah paces back and forth from one side of the room to the other. "It's our fault... we shouldn't of let her go alone. She's probably lost.. afraid and cold."

There was a knock on the door, everyone in the room looks at the door, a ray of hope relied on what was behind that door, Kotoko jumps from the bed, walking over to the door, she was pushing herself to open it, a wave of resistance washed over her. Unknown what came over her, she slowly twists the the knob.

Another knock on the door, creeks of feet moving was heard, probably them moving impatiently. Kotoko pulls the door open,

"Ms. Farcri!" Kotoko says surprised almost relieved, Hannah and Miho rushes over to the door. No sign of Riylore.

"Where's Riylore? She didn't come back? I look to see if she was in her room but no sign, I thought she might of been in here." Hannah shook her head, "No she's not here, I thought she might of been with you.." Miho says walking pat Kotoko and Ms. Farcri. "I'm going to go find Riylore." She says yelling running down the hallway. Hannah decides to follow Miho in her search for her friend.

"Kotoko, what about you?" Ms. Farcri asks questionbly, looking at Kotoko noticing different in her eyes. "Uh, I'm going to stay here, just in case if Riylore returns. And keep an eye on Gigki and Ikki." Her teachers nods walking the other way, her eyes stayed peeled on Kotoko, Kotoko didn't look back in Ms. Farcri's eyes.

Kotoko's been acting differently, something's up but I can't place what it is. Dyla thinks to herself. Clutching onto her sides the teachers walks down the hallway into her room. She shared one with a few other female teachers. Closing the door silently, I think it's time to call Master Makarov. "Riylore.. please be alright.." she utters very, very quietly. Riylore.. don't do anything stupid..

Later on that night

RIYLORE POV

The night was cold, what am I supposed to do? The ground feels cold and damp, there's no way I can make fire with it. I figure I should start moving again in the morning.

The night never looked so scary, the trees looked as if they were out to get you, and the creatures of the night lurked. They seemed to be intrigued by me, what sort of being is this doing here at this late night, I stayed in one spot trying to focus. Try not to break and get scared of the spider crawling on my leg! — "AHHH"

SPIDER!

SPIDER!!!

"I DON'T LIKE INSECTS!" I screeched at the top of my lungs running around everywhere, "I HATE SPIDERS." Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCKKKK. If I have one fear, it would be: insects. I don't adore them, the only ones I truly like are butterflies, worms and ladybugs. Everything else is slimy and scary!

I came to an open area where the trees were all in a circle, only thing visible was the grass patch in front of me. It looks like a center of something, I could definitely feel a sense of energy pulsing from this area, it attracted me to come closer. I sang quietly to myself to keep myself sane. I don't know why but when I hear my voice it soothes me, making me calm, tired, with serenity. I collapsed on the ground, still singing.

I don't know what I was singing but I was singing something, something beautiful. Something of these lyrics I remember of, it's like I've been something all my life. These lyrics triggered something within, the more I sang these images, appeared in my mind. Of my mother..

Was I actually born dead mother?

Does Lucy know of this?

Where's father? Is he still alive?

Mother why did you leave me?

What's the reason for this misery?

I know i'm only human and I should be thinking these things but right now I'm being selfish, I'm singing a song that I have no remembrance of what it means, a part of myself is missing.

Mother, is there a reason to this all?

Was there an actual dragon named Muse take me away? Did she actually save my life? Why is that?

WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING?! I'm so frustrated, I want to just live, I wanted to just do my last three years of High School... become something without all this drama. I know it's impossible to escape such piety. But mother! I am in peril! Tell me what to do, I feel like I live in a world with isolation and desolation. I'm scared, mother! I can't breath anymore!

Tell me what to do!

That night I looked at the sky for answers but I knew deep down, the sky holds no answers for me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments = update
1 heart = update

Thanks for reading!

I told you deep chapters were coming! Don't worry chapter 30 will be just as juicy as this starburst I'm eating.

Hopefully I can update tomorrow I have errands to run Saturday so yeah and exams are coming up ..

I'll be a senior next year ; _;

too much to handle ; -;