Chapter 27

Previously

"Mommy.. where's Riylore. My sister?" Accidentally Layla drops her daughter, she remembers what happened as if it happened literally an hour ago. Her tormenting lingering memories come back,

"Riylore!!!!!!"

Now...

NORMAL POV

"Riylore was spirited away by something, the year in 770. Seven years before Layla died, seven years before the dragons disappeared." Ms. Farcri explains. The room was dead silent. The only thing you would be able to hear was the audible noises of the wind outside but that's truly about it. No creeks on the floorboards, no children running from room to room. Not even breathing, everything was still. "The reason why Riylore's memory is always fuzzy is because, during those seven years of Riylore's life it was taken away. For her own good. But in that duration of those seven years, Riylore was taught by a dragon named Muse." Muse, one of nine sub counterparts of the same dragon. Many identities in one dragon alone. "Muse is a dragon not like the Fire dragon Igneel, Muse kept to herself. The dragon's life was quiet isolated but they were content with that feeling." Everyone, including the twins listened in, but the only clueless person here was Natsu. "All I know is that Riylore is indeed a Dragon Slayer, the how and why she is. The mystery of the Dragon Muse only holds that truth. Along with Layla."

That was heavy...

"So you're saying that... Riylore was stillbirth, and somehow she was spirited away, and after seven years she magically came back?" Kotoko tried taking all this in but it was too much for her brain. "Yes.." It's even still confusing Ms. Farcri. "That dragon managed to revive Riylore back to full health, but it came at a price.." the more Ms. Farcri tried to remember the more her head hurt. Dizziness almost overwhelmed her, she huddled down to hold her stomach, "Riy..Riylore, her memories, were taken away. Not only was it for her own good, but the Dragon— Muse. Kept her during those seven years, before the gateway opened. Riylore knows nothing about her mother, absolutely nothing, it's only the minor details of what Muse told her."

"Muse must've kept Riylore, to taught her, like how Igneel did for me." Natsu says quietly, looking down at the floor, holding his hands together.

"Sort of," Ms. Farcri implies, "But Muse took Riylore since birth. Raised her like how Layla would've."

"But why, why would Muse do that Miss Farcri?" Ikki worriedly walks up to Ms. Farcri sitting down on her lap, still holding on to her stuffed animal, clutching onto it, wanting to hear the truth like everyone else wants to. "The world of dragons still is unknown to us Ikki-san. We don't know the reason for taking.. Natsu in for example, teaching them their ways. But what we do know." Poking Ikki on the nose gently, "Is that they have a true desire for something, love. It's not training that person to be the best, it's not competing or being the best Dragon Slayer.. it's being the best that Dragon Slayer is, even before that wonderful dragon that has taught you so many things is gone."

To break this down to the reader, Riylore was born dead. A night came where Layla was put under a sleeping spell, that following morning Riylore was gone. Ms. Farcri explains that Riylore was spirited away by a Dragon named Muse. Muse took her in since birth. When Layla found out her daughter was gone that morning she did every spell she could, went to every detective. But only one thing could be the cause, it was her last resort.

Though to this day we still don't have a crisp and clear understanding if Riylore went through the gate or did Muse take her away, into a secluded place where no one would find them for almost a decade? Magically, Riylore reappears after those seven years when the dragons disappeared, and her mother died.

"But wait Ms. Farcri, that's not true! Riylore remembers her mother.. but not a lot, she has some memory of her mother and Lucy when they were growing up!" Ms. Farcri's widens her eyes in shock! After a moment of thinking she sighs a bit, biting her lower lip she cringes to say: "I was hoping this wasn't rue, but it could be that Riylore had two separate identities. The one we know and see could be one of them. The other... still with Muse."

Natsu eruptively stands up causing the coffee table to be knocked over. "I'm going go find Riylore." He says in a hurry before walking out the room.

"Then that must explain how Riylore can't get in touch with her powers."
Everyone including the twins are wizards they go school for not only academic wise but to learn more of their magic and who they are as people, as wizards.

"My speculation is that; Dragon Slayer Riylore is trying to connect with human Riylore. There's a piece of Riylore's spirit wandering looking for her. That day where she fell into the canyon. And she miraculously lived, her spirit's near. Her Dragon Slayer spirit is near." Ms. Farcri says a second time, but this time was for her own sanity, she fears if her spirit or you might say 'other half' finds her. The heavens only know what physical contraction with Riylore. . . It may kill her, again.

RIYLORE POV

"Everything's just so confusing Natsu.." I held onto him closely crying, he really was a shoulder to cry on. "It's okay Riylore.. we'll find out the truth, and nothing but it. Even if it takes forever." I've learned something more of me. I just want to know the truth.

3 days later

Time past very slowly, Ms. Farcri told me everything, and I mean everything, everything she knows to everything that she suspects. I remember my mother vividly, I remember my sister more. Honestly? All I want to do now is find Lucy and find the reason why she hates me so, there must be a deeper reason why. Natsu tells me she hates me because she cannot have him, the word hate is too strong to use on something so small, something to drive on hate.

I didn't want Natsu to leave but he had to, he had to go back to Fairy Tail. He wanted me to come with him, but I said no. Not this time, I didn't tell Natsu this. But everyone's efforts is because of me. My plan is to go away, go away, until I am able to find the rest of me, my spirit. It's somewhere wandering, somehow trying to find me. Trying its' best.

I'm going to find my spirit. I'm going to find the other half of me, and discover the truth. Even if it means leaving for years.

I told no one of this, I've had enough of this! My life is disoriented, nothing's right anymore I feel my life physically isn't attached with my true self. As well as mentally!

I've been looking like the way I am ever since I was seven. I've been thinking the same way ever since then as well! There IS something more!

I saw Natsu went board the train, waving goodbye to him. This beautiful day was sunny, cold but I'm okay. Fall's near, the near year is almost around the corner, these clouds I could see and the sound of the world was musical. I heard everything, everything was in sync. As most of it should be, nothing sounded out of order.

"La la... lalalala." I sang quietly to myself, the train already departed by now. Natsu was gone. "La.~"

It's time. Spirit where are you? I need your warmth, I've just now realized that there's apart of me missing, and I'm looking for it. On this autumn day it felt like the wind was crisper than ever. I never heard the wind so vivid, the smell awoken me.

_____________

3 comments = update

or

1 heart = update

YOO! Good to see that you made it to the end of the chapterrr! I hope it's getting good for you all hopefully you're not bored when reading this, I hope you all are like:

"OH HELL NO."

"LUCY I HATE U OMG"

"RIYLOREE"

"I relate to the twins"

or something like that.