Chapter 1 {-Onto the Next Chapter-}

~ ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER ~

"Riylore Heartfilia." The sound of her name being called alerted for her undivided attention. Riylore quickly rose up and began to walk to the front of the room. Eyes stared and whispers mumbled. She couldn't help but to sneak a peak at her own big sister Lucy Heartfilia. Her and Lucy are in it on their own they know their father's past and wish not to go home. Even though Riylore feels home sick and will always be a daddy's girl even though the guy never showed any attention towards little Riylore. After their mother's passing Lucy took charge and stepped in ever since you could say that Riylore has two mothers. Even though that Riylore partially mothers Lucy...

After the looks and stares, gasps, and shushes, and whispers, cheers, and screams of "HEARTFILIA" Riylore came upon her fellow classmates staring down at them and their parents, siblings, and guests. She walked onto the small box that was right next to the stand for being a tiny bit short she side mumbling 'Where are you grow spurt..' haven't developed breasts, or a feminine figure Riylore stands as a petite youngling with the framed glasses on the breaches of her nose, along with her orange-tinted-blonde hair. She took a glance at the few cards that had been on the small flat surface of the stand, she picked up her head and started with "My fellow peers, this is not the end of the line. You all may think it is and sure you all are treating it like your graduating from college... with all your cries and goodbyes, but really ... our next life is just a walk over from here. So stop crying, nae?" She gave a warm smile to the crowd that melted their hearts, she began again "We're all going to be right here, and we should be happy that we made it this far." She paused and glanced and her favorite teacher Mr. Farcri, he gave her one of his signature 'FIGHTING' poses before ending it before anyone could notice. Riylore made a small giggle out of it before starting again. "My mother told my sister and I that we should always follow our dreams. And I think that everyone should do that here, even it's not today or tomorrow. We still got 4 years... even if you plan on joining a guild, or just doing something else than school. Follow your heart; find your inner will that holds your power... Take it, and show it to the WORLD if you have to. Let people know your name is. Don't be apart of the problem... but the one that ends it." Riylore's eyebrows furrowed and her lips tighten "We're are the raising young woman of Mongolia so let's not anyone doubt us. Not even for one moment. We maybe woman, and we may be frowned upon those that think they are we are unworthy. But I gotta tell you something. Everyone person can make a difference!" The last words of Riylore's echoed out of the auditorium out to the High School branches, and with that the girls stood up and yelled loudly with cheers and putting their fists into the air. "LET'S DO OUR BEST!" she joined in with them and the girls responded with roars of "LET'S DO OUR BEST ALSO." The scene was so emotional and so heart moving everyone in the room either broke down into tears or cheered the graduating class on. Riylore thought to herself how much it felt like she should of saved this type of speech for the end of college, she slowly shook the thought away a broke down into tears. "Minna... Omedetōgozaimasu!" Riylore took a step back from the small box to the side of the stand and bowed.

"I swear Riylore you got a way with words. I'm surprised you turned down a offer to be a writer for Wizard's Weekly." Lucy said walking beside me with her hands behind her back folded. "Well that was the 4th time already. I told them no so many times I just don't know when they will stop." After a couple of seconds of quietness a squeal came out of Lucy's mouth and she smothered Riylore in an attack of hugs and kisses around her head. "Lucy. Stop!" Riylore said as if she was in pain, but the only pain that she head were the size of Lucy's chest. How much she envied woman with large breasts... "Ooooh can't I just be proud of you~" Riylore rolled her eyes a bit after Lucy moaned with the words of slightest encouragement coming from her mother side. "Here we go again." Riylore mumbled. "You made it this far all by yourself and I wasn't here for the slightest. I was off doing jobs and stuff, dealing with the guild. You have to understand Riylore it was serious. I had to go back to father's, Natsu went all fire-dragon on a guy that was a eating metal to get power, and to top it off the guild hall got destroyed!" With all the explanations coming from Lucy, Riylore didn't care in the slightest because she doesn't know what it's like to have friends outside of school. Or to hang out with people not even her age, like one of Lucy's friends like Levy. Riylore does wish she could go outside of the Academy's walls but she can't. Not until Lucy says it's safe enough. Even before the incident with father Lucy's still wants Riylore to stay away from the famous guild Fairy Tail; Riylore has the superstition that Lucy wants to keep her famous guild all to herself. Way before she joined she talked lots about it, ever since Lucy joined, Riylore couldn't at live Lucy's house after she got it, because she claims that they are roaming perverts and fire breathing dragons nearby, plus Lucy keeps on using the same excuse of you can't live off school grounds when actually you can. Either you can live in the dorms or go home after the school hours have ended. "Nae ...Lucy." Riylore stopped walking and looked to her lusciousally beautiful sister "I gotta tell you something." Riylore dreads what the conversation that'll be force to bring up, Lucy is not acknowledge to the fact that the High School is CO-ED. Riylore takes a deep breath and says very.... Very... very.. quietly. "So at the High School there aren't just girls but guys also. I'll still share a bedroom with a girl, and the girls and guys will be separated from one quarter to another." Poor Riylore clutched her small hands for the impact what will be shown in a matter of seconds. "WHAT?!" Riylore jumped a bit but that was to be expected.." Lucy doesn't like it at all that men around Riylore age will be sharing the same high school with her small and fragile, naïve sister; so Lucy approach the situation by taking a seat by a nearby bench. "So um... so if I get this right ... you'll be sharing the same department with a bunch of hooligans but not the same dormitories quarters?" Lucy asked quietly calming down herself; Riylore could tell by her sister's body language that she wasn't so pleased with it. Riylore quietly praises Lucy for her self-restraint. "Mmh! But we will also share the same classrooms, but rules will be enforced. It'll be a lot different from the middle school branch. We... young adults. - " "OH NO DO NOT START ME WITH THE YO-" Lucy interrupted her small sister's voice with her loud voice. "Don't stop with me with the young adults crap. K' cause I know what's gonna happen next..." she came in front of Riylore with her hands twitching, along with her eyebrows and eyeballs looking as if they were put in by hand. "Well you didn't actually let me finish" Riylore said crossing her legs settling down into the bench. Lucy nodded and said in defeat "Con-continue." And sat down with her sister. "So as young adults we are able do "hang out" and stuff, cause we are at the next stage and around this stage we're going to develop a lot of love crushes, and loveships~ Relationships~...." The lasts words Lucky couldn't even bear to listen to.

Lucy stood up and bent down to Riylore's height. "Listen to me Riylore, you're my little sister and I wish to protect you and support you. AND even though I don't it's safe enough for you to go outside the walls... but if things start to get too 'wild' and with the boys. You can live me." Riylore's face lit up and nodded "REALLY?!" she said as just as Lucy had screeched from the other time, "Yes but only on one condition - well two actually. You are going to have to try it out for about a month or two and see how things are. And if they look to sketchy you can live with me but still of course go to school." Riylore couldn't believe what she was hearing right now. Her sister was actually giving her the chance to spend more time with her, it wasn't rejection but it was a form of protection from the outside world. Lucy thinks that Riylore isn't ready to meet the people in Fairy Tail just yet cause the altercation that'll bring with her schoolwork. "ALSO! If the guys abruptly come in I want you to hide, and if I'm not here but if they guys are just wait for me until I kick 'em out." Riylore clasped her hands together and gave a smile to Lucy that Lucy has never seen before. With all the dozens of smiles Riylore showed there was this one that shined brighter then all of them. All Riylore did was hug her sister and said "I'll do by best, and it may be a good thing to have some diversity in my school life." And it sort of was Lucy couldn't forever keep Riylore away from the outside world... not for long at least sooner or later. Riylore will become a beautiful woman just like Lucy. Riylore will meet new people and it might not be such a bad thing. Maybe Lucy should rethink about keeping her sister a secret from the guild...