Chapter 13

WARNING: THIS IS A INTENSE CHAPTER... its okay if you go screaming in the comments <3...
~~~~

"So.... what did you do?" Miho and Hannah where somehow still up, they heard the ruckus and woke up right after Natsu left. They hounded me with questions, more of demands.. Hannah sat quietly in the cream sofa that was right next to the cream love seat that I was sitting in, as for Miho. Her arms were crossed and I could see noteably she was angry, not angry that I was out passed my curfew but out anyway, doing what I want. I haven't gotten to the point where I spent the evening with a boy... let alone THE Natsu Dragneel. One of the things that I learned about Miho that she's just a die heart fan of Fairy Tail as me. Her dream is to become a wizard that calls that guild her home. "Well... I sort of having a moment with myself.. I fainted." Looking down at my hands I noticed that my left one was the one that held on to Natsu hand. "A guy... helped me." I peeked one guy open expecting to hear a full on lecture from Miho, but no. Hannah stood up and begun her hounding out me, quietly though, she was cute when doing it. Her long blonde hair went past her shoulders, her normal ponytail was undone. Probably because she was sleeping, "Do you know how dense you can be?!" ... the word dense, "Riylore-chan! You're a girl, soon enough men are going to start noticing your cuteness! I mean already do, Miho probably does too! She's stuck onto you like glue!" Miho scoffs dragging a hand down her face in a manner of annoyance. "My point is Riylore-chan," Hannah sighs rubbing the temples of her forehead. "you cannot always trust guys, I mean do you even know him?" I took a few moments to answer this, what was I supposed to say? Oh yeah I do I follow Sorcerers Weekly and his normally found there! Or do I say, of course! He's from Fairy Tail. "FAIRY TAIL!?" Oops did I say that out loud?.. By this time Miho and Hannah were both staring down at me, Miho's face was all red and she out a half scowl embedded on her lips. "Yes.. he's uh.. Natsu.. Dragneel. When I passed out awoken in his arms. He helped me! He didn't do anything weird to me.. like he would anyway." I tried to explain myself but also tried to keep Natsu's social stature safe. "But he's a guy! And guys only go for one thing!" This was where Hannah was wrong, "No, that's not true. There are some decent guys out there, I think all of us girls already know this. What about Senpai Amiri? He's different, and what about Hisashi?" Hannah sighs in defeat, "I'm going to bed, we all should do, it's already ten. I'm surprised Headmistress or Miss Farcri haven't made their rounds.." With that Miho went into her room and slammed the door shut, "I think Miho's a little jealous.." I agreed with Hannah, she was. Although Miho has brought up a very good point, I was afraid that I wouldn't make it in time for Headmistress's rounds. "I wonder whats going on?" I moved my head towards in the direction where Hannah was walking, Hannah walked towards the window and looked down. "By a chance Riylore-chan... did you go into the Blackspear forest?" I hesitated when answering this, though there was no point of hiding it. "Yes. I did, though unconsciously."

"It's vague but I'm worried, I see a few black figures in the distance.." This is where I got scared, above all days something like this happens! I got up from where I was sitting at looked out the window as well, somehow hoping Hannah was just seeing things. But she wasn't, she was right! They are figures coming closer and closer, the gates locked but it looks like that's not stopping them. "What's going on Riylore?" shaking my head, I had no idea as well, "I don't know." Just a second ago we were talking of pointless things that we knew that would never happen, but what if that can all change? Mongolia Academy is said to be the safest places, with wizards guarding every inch of the academy but in stealth. We can't see them but they can see us.

BANG

BANG

BANG

It's the door! Someone's banging on the door

BANG BANG BANG

"Girls! Open up it's me!" it's Miss Farcri! Hannah quickly ran over to the door opening but slowly. She opens the door all the way seeing it was Miss Farcri. "We must evacuate to a place somewhere else! The academy is under attack! Go wake up everyone else and meet me downstairs!" My heart was pounding but this was no time to stop and think and ask questions. Quickly I began with Miho's room and opened it up noticing she fast asleep. "MIHO. MIHO. WAKE UP." She stirred, "There's no time! We're under attack, get up!" Miho's eyes shot open by the time she was up and out of her bed everyone else was stood outside her room. Looking at us confused and unsure to the situation was. Ikki and Gigki clutched onto their stuffed animals but we both knew clutching onto the something so small, such a thing held no value maybe it did, but nothing else more mattered than our lives. "We should go downstairs quickly, lets go!" One by one we all left everything our belongings everything, everything just went so fast we past a few rooms where girls we still getting up, most of them asked what was going on, most didnt' even have time to put on a shirt. We heard a loud boom, it sounded like a bomb went off and the whole entire floor shook to the right, everyone slid as the floor did. I fell into someone's room hitting my head on something hard as I fell into the room. Many of the other girls held on something some didn't, Miho and the others where pushed and dragged along with the screaming girls that ran for their lives.

"Whats going on?"
"Is it a Dark Guild?"
"Someone save us!"
"Help!!!!"

I heard several others screams of friends calling other their friends names. Cries could also be heard, the scene in front was unbelievable. Girls trampled other girls, stomped, ran over other girls. Hannah.. Miho... Kotoko, Gigki and Ikki. Are they okay? What ever happened to the girls calling out the friends names, being worried about them just a second ago. Just a second ago girls cared, but now, they only cared from themselves.. My mind went blank, and I felt the inner circles of my pupils darken, I was fading out, the fall was too hard.

NATSU POV

"Out of the frickin' way!" I pushed students as they ran in the opposite direction of where I was going. The school was under attack, we don't know what yet, Ezra and Lucy were in charge of getting all the students to safety while Gray helped with the evacuation. Without much thought I ran off leaving Gray, I could see almost hear him shouting out for me. But answer voice called louder and louder, inside my head. It sounded like Riylore. Natsu, save me... Natsu.. Natsu.. NATSU! I had no idea where I was going or which way the girls dormitories went. I got even more lost than I was before, the screaming students weren't doing any good with the frustration inside my mind. I followed the sound of the voice and the closer I got the more girl students I saw, I knew I was getting close! "We have to go back for Riylore! She fell..-" the voice swooshed past my ears, I didn't have enough time to stop my feet, I held my ground and skeeted across the floor. I jumped over from the floor into the air I jump to wall to wall, I closely payed attention to anyone and everything. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a few girls that crouched in a area where there was a walk way from one staircase to another. Platting my feet into the wall I leaped across the space to where they were. "Where is Riylore!?" Breathing heavily I looked at each and everyone of them closely, they were breathing heavily too,

BOOM, BOOM BOOM. "Where is she!?"
"She's still up there! Riylore fell when the floors slanted!" The girls covered their heads as more loud booms went off, "Get to a safe place, I'll go for Riylore. AND STAY CALM!"

I'm coming Riylore.