Chapter 31

Previously . . .

...

.....

........

Not only am I the daughter of Heartfilia but I am proud of it, daughter or not, I belong to someone. And I won't let a pack of men take me from my future. I looked at my work, all of them were unconscious or on the verge of it. I had the strength all along in me to fight, I just had to remember that I did..

Though I am a lost child, I remembered that all lost children can fight if the just believe.

__________________________

NORMAL POV

"What do you think you're doing eh?" A voice was heard behind Riylore, swiftly she turns around slowly hoping for the worst hoping that there wasn't another man to attack her from behind, though to her surprise a man stood before her that seems he was here to help.

"You were trying to catch her by surprise didn't you?" The man with blonde hair and a scar over his left eye said, he was holding the other attacker, probably friends with the man that Riylore knocked out.

"You disgust me. I saw you licking your lips, I know for a fact those thoughts you were thinking." His voice was stern and harsh, cold and attractive. The blonde man holds the pursuer tightly gripping on his neck, he throws the man in the air, Woah.. such strength... Riylore thinks to herself. Before the man could reach the ground the one with the scar catches him before crashing him onto the ground. "Next time you try to attack a girl, don't." He gritted his teeth looking deeply into the man's eyes. He was filled with rage, just as the man was about to deliver the final blow Riylore intervenes. "Wait!" she runs over to him trying to pry her rescuer from the attacker's neck. "What do you want kid? Don't you see I'm kind a busy here?" Such nerves! Riylore recalls, pouting she sits down right next to the two. She does have guts I'll give her that much.. he thinks to himself

"I'm okay hon-"

"No you're not, these men just tried to take you of all your freedom!" He shouts at her with concern. Reader, these four men that tried to take Riylore and sell her were nothing known as trade owners and sellers. But these four men were also called slave catchers. They'll give the captured for a some of jewel walking away looking for their next victim. Whatever the slave owner wants to do is up to them.

Riylore was a bit shocked but she can still blame herself.. she can be oblivious at times but these wasn't one of those times. "I know. I'm not that stupid.." Railer's saver stands up after he does he kicks the man on the ground hard. She could hear the gurgling of the foot colliding with the man's jaw.

"Come on let's get out of here.."

~TIME SKIP~

Back on the road Riylore went she and her saver parted ways.. but that's what she asumed, he continued to follow her either way. "You don't have to follow me you know..." she says quietly, awfully tired, it's probably past midnight now and she's thinking how good would a nice warm bed sound.. "I know." he answers back.

"Onee-chan!!" Riylore shouts a little too loudly, "What the hell? Onee-chan?! Don't call me that pipsqueak!" There was a specular height differences between Riylore and him.

"Yeah! Onee-chan, since you saved me you still haven't told me your name.." She explains, twiddling with her fingers. "You could've just asked me." Huh? She's confused, when looking at him you would assume he wouldn't care a damn and yet he does. Riylore's better in judging people, she's just off today, well. Night.