Chapter 34

Previously . . .

"Here's some tea, after your long journey! I'll come back with some snacks." Riylore says setting down the tray of tea. Letting them take it or not. She bows silently towards them she was still a bit of shy but that all that shyness went away with the new outfit (SEE WHAT OUTFITS CAN DO?!!?!?!) she smiles elegantly walking backwards not noticing where she was going.. or what was behind her.

Until a voice peeped below her, "Frosch is behind you!" stopping her from walking.

_____________________________________________________________________

RIYLORE POV

Just as I was about to back myself into a.. small cat? Frog? It looks like an animal of some kid wearing a pink frog's costume. Shaking away the thoughts I bent down.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" I asked he/she reminded me of Happy. I smiled a bit,

"Frosch okay! Frosch glad you didn't hurt Frosch!"

I smiled again, a talking cat that speaks in the third person.. so cute..

"I'm glad Frosch is okay too! Sometime's Riylore-chan can be a bit of a ditz.~" I mocked myself. Great, now I am speaking in third person.."Frosch thinks that's okay!" The little frog-chat smiled at me, how much I wanted to squeal taking the little thing in my arms holding it.

"Frosch are you alright?"

A few feet steps were heard followed by a deep voice that made my heart pound. It didn't scare me but.. okay yeah this voice freaks me out,

The frog-cat scurries past me probably in the direction of the voice. I pick myself up fixing my clothing. The atmosphere was weird, it felt like eyes were glued to me, turning around slowly my feet squeaked on the floor, I hiccuped when I realized everyone there was staring at me. There was another cat that actually looked like one, totally different from Happy, he was a red and mean mugging. Besides the other two guys, their stare was grazing hard into my skin. Now the confidence I had is gone, these guys gazes are like a shadow over my sunlight. I'm sure they both mean why it's just getting the stares from men still make me uneasy, after that night with the slave catchers. I tried not to look them in the eyes, I bowed again apologizing for the ruckus I made. With that I walked out of the lobby back into the common room, I opened the door closing it behind me. I slid down the door sighing dreadfully.

Bring my knees to my chest I snuggled my head into my lap. I don't get it... Why the sudden fear? I've never been like this before, the night with the slave catchers, I beat them, I had my strength with me. Why is it now succumbing my fears? Come on .. get up, stop letting this get to you girl.

"Do you what you do best!"

Rolling up my sleeves like I'm preparing for a fight, I smirked. "Let's cook!"

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHOCOLATE~

Sighing smelled my nose with the smell of the beautiful foods I made. Earlier I went shopping at the market with Reira-san. So tonight I made a simple beef stew with a side dishes of bread and salad. For now, I made a small snack for the two in the lobby, it was a turkey sandwich with homemade bread. Cause everything is made at home, the bread smelled so nice. I hummed making the array of food pretty. The stew was for dinner but since it's only early evening (Around 3 pm) they'll have to settle with the sandwiches.

"I hope our hungry cause I made some....." my voice faltered, they're gone. Where could they've gone to? Don't tell me I scared them away.

"Is those sandwiches for Frosch and her friends?" That voice.