End of All Saddness ~ {Chapter 6}

Riylore was already sick and tired of what her sister had. She envied what Lucy has. Friends. What what all Riylore acts for. Nothing else in return. Riylore has been a good child for all these years thinking that guilds are nothing compared to friends. Gosh was Riylore wrong. Guilds bring joy and happiness when you feel so low you can't bare to stop crying.

Riylore walked a great deal amount to get the thoughts of happiness out of her mind. She thought hopefully that this year would be different. Hoping that there's some hope left in these few years of school. Riylore will take on this quest as if it was one of Lucy's missions that she would go on to pay month's rent. Maybe something - no someone. Will notice her as a friend, but wait... She lingered off thinking of the boy she might earlier today was he a good advocate a possible friend? Then Riylore got it. Her brain sparked and her fist collided softly with the palm of her hand why didn't she think of this sooner?! I'll get a job I'm sure they'll recruiting 14 year olds... although no freshmen in high school has a job until early Sophomore year.... she whisked away falling to the ground as she thought harder. She clutched her head digging deeper and thoroughly. As possible ideas to gain friends. How how desperate she was! Students that attended the school looked at her weirdly before bypassing her blocking the doorway to the dorms in a rather larger building. They were about three other doors they could go through but no~. They rather chose to go through that one, that had a girl currently having a brain fart.

"That's it I'll volunteer!" she stood up saying loudly that broke through all the chatty within the school's dormitory area. Suddenly Riylore felt small and saw all eyes on her. Awaiting for a laughing fit and the new glimpse that she given to the school of her ambitious' side. But no to her luck the class mates just simply looked away from what they said because they should be thinking of the same thing. They'll be needin' 250 hours of community hours if they wanna graduate.

Once Riylore composed herself simply walked out of the lobby area for the dorms making her way upstairs. A lot of new ideas were coming out of Riylore's head so many that she would have to literally catch them before they fly away. Riylore soon turn back to normal, giving back her self dignity she fixed her hair as she walked through the long hallway to her dorm. The screaming and giggles came out of every dorm. Nothing was left unheard. Riylore's eyes diverted to different tiles that wrote the room number of each dorm. But her eyes would slowly go in another place when they would meet another's by mistake. All the numbers were still in the hundredths range and no going up any higher on top of that the hallway was ending. Riylore dove into one pocket of her pants to feel no such papery substance her face died of a smile so he grow a smug look. She dove into the other with her right hand feeling the paper she got it out, feeling another paper slip from her hands she looked on her right side to see it on the floor. She bent down to pick it up when another girl did instead. She handed it back into Riylore's hands her eyes didn't meet Riylore's instead they are closed with a hand behind her head. In a stretching motion she stretched both arms and her head before turning her full attention to Riylore. "Thanks." Riylore squealed out looking down at her papers feeling awful about her voice-box failing her. "What dormitory are you in?" The girl said with hair down her back and tied in a messy ponytail. Although this girl looked like she could be a gang this wasn't the case. She looked at Riylore in complete awe. It was as if she was put into a trance. All she focused on we're the bridges of Riylore's nose noticing the small two sides dark spots on her nose. "Eh what happened to you're glasses." She asked seeing Riylore shove the papers into her face. "Some jerk broke them." Riylore said in a irked cutish tone. "Ehh?... Is that so?" the strange girl cooed wanting to keep the conversation going she blurted out "I can't find my dorm." The girl with streaked red hair and fully black hair said letting her head hang. "Eh!? I can't find mine either!!" Riylore removed the papers from her face meeting hers. She looked at Riylore in disbelief blinking a couple of times. "Miho Fumuri!" She blurted out her name blushing a little of what she just said Riylore looked at her for a few seconds thinking it's all over Miho reluctantly pulled back her head - "Riylore!" Riylore paused for a second not wanting to say her las name as well. Miho's eyes dashed over to Riylore she once again blushed again hoping that this could be a start to a new friendship. Riylore was thinking the exact same thing even before Miho passed back her paper.

"W-we're roommates!" Miho pointed down at Riylore's school year information. Riylore's ears perked up and sudden emotion of happiness took over her. She longed for a friend. And now when she thought all hope was last. Along came load and behold Miho. Riylore thought that she was a gift sent to the gods and so did Miho. They are both grateful for each other. They are both lost souls wanting to find the light. And they found each other's light.

The two walked aimlessly up and down the one story hallway talking about each other. Miho didn't seem to mind about Riylore not telling of her last name. Matter of fact. She forgot about it. Miho was too overjoyed to have someone to talk to and someone to maybe understand and someone that finally didn't look to her intimidated. Riylore looked passed of all those things and saw a new beginning of her first friend. "We should probably go down to the lobby to see if there's and school reps to help us find our rooms." Miho suggested giving Riylore a toothy smile before pointing down at the beginning of the hallway. "Hai! I agree, off we go!" It wasn't long for Riylore to get used and feel free to be who she is around Miho. Because Miho felt the same.