Chapter 47

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EVERYONE! I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY WITH OTHER PROJECTS!

Previously . . .
I felt so uneasy, why is sound so clearer for me? Natsu explained that Dragon Slayers hearing is sharper than the average, but it's different, different for me. As in the sounds are here are not only sharper, but they are crisp. Crisp as in I can hear the sounds of the tiniest ant and repeat the sound. I couldn't go to sleep, it was already too late, Reira and I tried to look past what happened, she knew and I knew nothing could be done about it.

I still felt so sorry for Reira, I know the difficulty and pain of someone you care for. I know it all too well.

_____________________

Things died down and got easier, Reira-san was in high spirits again. Running around the inn getting everyone ready for the pre-school Christmas party. We all decided to go because we do need space from this inn.

"Ah Riylore you look so cute!" Ahh.. shit...

Reira-san went overboard again, after hearing that I was catering the Christmas she made a Misses Clause outfit. Why me? WHYYYY.

"I can't wear this! My boobs are showing. I'm not like Lucy-chan!" I scream covering myself up, "What is that supposed to mean!" Lucy shrieks standing up from my bed stomping over towards me.
"You wear like you don't have any sense, your skirts never go past your knees, and you show to much. Goddamn mother would be sad."

Her and I went into a full blown argument. Screaming like the sisters we were, "Well look at yourself." she leans in close before whispering, "Natsu will go crazy!~" She coos smirking, my cheeks heated furiously, pinker than Natsu's hair.

Reira-san dressed me in a red dress that puffed up towards the bottom. The waist of the dress had a bow that was tied in the back, the lacing around the top and bottom of the dress was white furry something something. (I actually don't know what it's called) The sleeves opened up down towards the end, I don't like wearing stockings nor do I like wearing high thighs. She dressed me in the worst, to place it all off. She gave me a Santa cloak that would wrap around my body only going past my stomach it clipped in the front with a misitole as the button.

"This is stupid." I sneer waking out of my room, I didn't even bother doing in my hair. "Minna! Look at the twins." Reira cried from down stares, everyone rushed down Lucy and I tripping over ourselves. We got to the bottom of the stares before bursting in giggles.

"Wh—what— what are Ikki and Gigki wearing Reira-san.." Hannah asks trying to fix herself, "Its something my boys wore during Christmas!" Reira says simply kneeling down at their levels fixing their... cargo brown pants.

"Oh my god I'm dying! They are dressed like elves!" Stripped red and green stockings, a white botton up, shoes that I thought NEVER existed, and a red bow tie to top it all off!

I fell to the ground thinking that I am wearing right now isn't that bad compared to the poor twins. As for Miho, she didn't care. She looks at each and everyone of us like we're stupid fucks. "Ahh but I haven't forgot you girls!"

Wait, I thought she didn't have anything?

Miho steps back a little, I look at her, her face is filled with torement and she remains quiet. "Hannah, Lucy, and Mihoooo!~" Reira creepily slithers towards the three, grabbing their hands Miho was the only one trying to fight back Reira's grip.

"Riylore-chan... save me!" I plastered my lips, standing up, what a strong girl.. "Good luck Miho-san!" I saluted strong, it was as if seeing my friend going off to wore. Her and the others wandered off around the corner.