Chapter 53

From the author - Thank you for reading I was overwhelmed by how many reads my book quite last night and today, thank you for the hearts thank you all, if it wasn't for all your reading on my chapters I wouldn't update <3 please continue to comment and heart as much as you like, I'll continue writing this story thank you again <3

[PREVIOUSLY ON THE HEARTFILIAS]

"You were born not a stillbirth." What? Th—I.. —Confusion began to overwhelm me and I was at mercy's heels, I.. My mind's going insane and I don't know what to make of us.

"And whoever has been telling you this, has been feeding you lies after lies."

It felt as if Muse and I were in an alternate universe, alone, with just her and I revealing the truth.

"...You are not the daughter of Layla Heartfilia."

___________________________

I'm... I'm not my mother's daughter... wait...

Does this mean I'm not Lucy's sister? H..what's going on? The invisible walls around me closed in and I felt so powerless, I couldn't breathe. I didn't want to believe what I was being told, it felt as if my heart stopped and I had no other choice but to scream. Though nothing came out, I tried to speak, nothing, it felt the words themselves were muted.

In this small world, I remain unsure, I remain composed to begin to decompose. This world is versatile this world is vile, it holds so many lies I don't know what to believe is true. "The book I gave you Riylore, there's a letter in it, read it. It is from myself and as well as your true birth mother Riylore."

My eyes wander down towards the book that I held so closely to me, just one tome holds my entire life, "Before reading those letters I want to tell you that you indeed a part of the Heartfilia bloodline, and that it is true, you were very ill as a newborn. As time passes on your body with go through tremendous changes as you might have seen now, more is to come." My eyes stayed glued to the book flipping through his pages locating the letters Muse spoke of, in the middle of the book. "This tome will teach you everything you need to know about Resonance Dragon Slayer magic, though it is up to you how you'll turn this magic into your own style."

Just to think about it, how could I happen to cast those spells before? Like the time with Kotoko and the time with saving Natsu. Did they just come to me, or did I thought of them on my own?

Muse is telling me to mold this magic for my own creating my own style is harder than it is put. Natsu and Muse were conversing about something but I didn't really listen in, they sounded like they were more bickering if anything. . .

"I don't know much about Dragon Mating Season but all I do know is that if you wish to mark OUR Riylore you're going to have to wait till Spring of Next year!" Wait... is this what they are bickering about, this again huh? So that's what he meant by marking me huh, gosh I'm so naive...

As they spoke I had heard little about what they had to say one another, I on the other hand was too immersed in the tome, mindless to notice that Natsu flung is scarf towards me probably he thinks I'm cold, but honestly I'm not. Being near him is like being near a heater! He doesn't realize it but he generates his own heat, its quiet nice, his aroma and his muscles. Even his cute pink spiky hair and his energetic personality.

He's a bit dumb but I think he acts like that on purpose, he's smarter than he actually looks and plays the roll the goofball so everyone can have a good time, bring smiles to faces in dire times. I love him...