Chapter 32

btw I do all my coloring in photoshop just fyi. . .

Previously . . .

"Ahh, don't worry! He comes here a lot after he finishes with his missions. He usually goes to the bar to get drunk or whatever and my brother would have to lug him back here to sleep... safely." The strawberry-blonde looks up at the innkeeper, she was nice and welcoming, even at two-thirty in the morning.. She had a nice reserve about her, she looked content and smiled happily. It was a true smile, a smile Riylore hasn't seen in days. She misses her friends, maybe a little bit too much. She misses everyone, even her sister Lucy. If Lucy is even her sister...

The innkeeper that calls herself Reira showed Riylore to her room. Riylore took no time in scanning the room, the only thing she looked for was that beautiful soft comforting bed..

__________________________

RIYLORE'S POV

I stirred in my sleep as I awoken the sunlight grazed my sight, it shined through the thin curtains. I could hear the birds chirping and the citizens of Cedar outside making their morning ruckus.

*SNOOOORE*

Huh? I looked around now noticing the room I was in, fairly normal wooded walls and floors with the exception of the carpet on those wooden floors. I turned my head behind me, Laxus.. he was still here? I thought he.. oh right. I smiled,

He came back to the inn after drinking didn't he? I swung over my legs to the other side of the bed and gotten up slowly, a small creek could be heard by thanks to the old floorboards. There was a slight pain in my stomach, it was talking to me saying, give me food bitch.

Sweat drop..

"I don't want to just leave him here..." then again. Looking down at my hands I could really use a good bath, at the corner of my eye I saw a table that had a pitcher that seems to be water and two cups. Water!! I quietly sprinted to the table pouring myself a glass, I took a big gulp then another. I poured myself another.. I cried silently, why did I ever abandon nice sweet water. Yes, I did have water from the streams that I came across in the forests but I suited myself not to touch the water without boiling it.. Who knows what's been in that water, or what it has it in.

As I poured myself another glass a hand swiftly stops me, the voice behind me chuckled before saying, "Are you going to drink it all or are you going to save some for me?" His voice sounded deep and groggily. I must of woken Laxus up, I would suppose he would have a hung over but I guess not. "S-sorry." I apologized, "I probably woken you up didn't I?" I asked turning around letting go of the pitcher he took it in his hands taking the other cup and pouring himself a glass. When he went to take a drink his eyes stayed peeled on me, "Ahh!" he would say taking the last sip, I felt a little comfortable being in a room with a guy that I barely knew but the name Laxus Dreyar sounds fairly familiar to me.. "No it's fine.. I ended up uh.. staying here last night.." he looks away. "Reira-san said you would go drinking before passing out!" I argued, "What?" he asks in amusement. "You rather me go to that and leave a girl alone?" he did have a point but I can look over myself perfectly.. Just look what happened to those guys back at the forest. He sets his cup down on the table, he looks at me before patting my head, "Don't worry about those guys back at the forest, they were taken in and planning on not coming out for awhile.." a smirk crept on his face, he seemed like he was the only hero in the story, which he wasn't. His arrogance made him less attractive.. His hand was still on my head, he began to ruffle my hair up again murmuring how I should take a bath, I mumbled saying he should take one too.

~Later on that morning~

It was around nine-thirty I took a nice bath, a slow one too, there was so much dirt all over me I was surprised to see the water when I got out, there was a clean clothes for me on the bed, it was a dress. Reira-san apologized saying it was the only thing she had in my size, but I didn't really care. It's the thought what counted. I slipped out of my towel letting it drop on the ground, as I reached for the dress which complimented my hair, plus it was my favorite color! Which was a nice light green color! I giggled.