Chapter 29

Previously . . .

WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING?! I'm so frustrated, I want to just live, I wanted to just do my last three years of High School... become something without all this drama. I know it's impossible to escape such piety. But mother! I am in peril! Tell me what to do, I feel like I live in a world with isolation and desolation. I'm scared, mother! I can't breath anymore!

Tell me what to do!

That night I looked at the sky for answers but I knew deep down, the sky holds no answers for me.

__________________________________________________

RIYLORE POV

That day I awoken, the sun shined brightly in my view. How long was I out?

My back was stiff and I ached everywhere to the brim of my toes to the top of my head. It felt like I went through everything all over again. What I noticed that morning is that my hearing was sharp and crisp. I could hear everything, in a melodic theme. The birds chirped as the wind blew, the sound of the trees swaying. Everything around me was alive, and I could hear it all.

The day never seem to be so beautiful when you can hear it clearly.

"You'll see this day somehow, someway..."

I sang in tune with the world,

"Pick up the pieces you missed, spirited away, my phantom heart. I am searching for I truly am.."

A part of me is missing,

"I'm sorry mother, father, sister, all my friends."

I won't return I find

"My true self!!!!" I outreached my arms and my hands grasping thin air, "I'm sorry, I haven't forsaken you, I just hope that you forgive me!!"

Natsu..

Hannah... Kotoko.. Gigki and Ikki..

Miho. Ms. Farcri

"Goodbye for now. I'll check back in someday, somehow, but for now I must take my leave."

Wait for Natsu... that's all I ask for you.

TIME SKIP *3 DAYS*

NORMAL POV

AT FIORE

It's been sometime since Natsu traveled back to Fiore, he continued is days as normal as possible but having the feeling inside him missing. Missing her. He hasn't heard a letter from Riylore or anyone else. He's having a sinking feeling.

What have I done? Natsu thinks his guilty thoughts, he was depressed than ever, though to not make everyone worry of him. He acted like his normal self, the only person noticed this was Gray.

"Hey listen Natsu." Gray sat across from Natsu at a table, a glass of water in his hand pushing it towards Natsu. "I'm sure everything's—"

The doors swung open eruptively, Gray stopped talking hearing such loud clatter. Him including Natsu and everyone else looked towards the door to see who it was.

"I BEG YOU!" Miho?! Natsu thinks to himself surprised, he widened his eyes. It could only mean one thing. Miho cried screaming, "Riylore! Our friend she's gone missing! She hasn't returned since Natsu left!" Out of breath Miho collapsed to the ground crying, she covered her tears.

Time was slow and the only thing to mock everyone was how sunny it was today, no one could believe it.. Even Lucy. Lucy stood there astonished, scared, unbelieved. She can't believe that her sister is gone. How beautiful this pain was, she wanted her gone and now that she's actually missing, she wants her sister back.

Another time skip brought to you by the Class of 2016! Congrats everyone :D -

NATSU POV

"I don't believe you, she can't be gone. I only left literally three days ago. You mean to tell you that you somehow managed to lose her?!" I was angry, I couldn't control myself, "I'm sorry! I know one of who should of went with Riylore." Miho exclaimed, as our fighting match increased,

"HOW IS THIS HELPING ANYTHING!?" Some of the guild were standing at the bar, Lucy, Gray, Erza, me, and Happy. "HOW IS THIS HELPING ANYTHING?!" Gray yells again. "Do you expect to find her with all this fighting?!"

"It's my fault." Lucy says, she sat on the bar chair stool, "I wished her away." Guilt, why does everyone in this room feel some sort of strain of guilt?

From being with Riylore I felt guilty about everything, seeing her smile which I don't deserve. Walking away from her, walking from my own mate. The one thing that I feel the most guilty about is that me having her. She could be with someone else and she had to be with me.

Is it just because of us being mates she is with me? I just don't know what to believe, the only tthing I want now above everything is her. We don't have to talk, we don't have to do anything but just hold each other. And as we do, I'll make a promise that I won't let her go. . . Ever. "We've got to find her." I said determined, it's not too late.

"There's no reason to." Cana speaks up, jugging down some of her beer. "What was that?!" I snarled, is she seriously?! "Her heard my Natsu! She must have a reason for this!" I grunted, a deep growl bellowed from my lungs, "Why don't you shut the fuc-"

"NATSU!" Mirajane shouts, does anyone not get this?! "Cana is right, Riylore must have a reason for going away."

"Lucy! Are you going to find your own sister!?" I hissed, I looked at her beggingly for her answer, she stares at me, a blank, "I don't even know if she's my sister.."

"What's with everyone. Does no one care for her!?" I must be dreaming, I swear I am.. This cannot be real. "It's not our job to find her Nats—" Cana was interrupted by Erza. "I agree with Natsu, this is Natsu's mate we're talking about her, Lucy's sister. A friend we may not know that well but we should search." slamming her hands down on the bar table, twitching. She's in pain.

"It's not our job to go on a wild goose hunt Natsu!" Why is Cana fighting with me so much?! Could it be..

That she's sympathizing with Lucy and her pain? Is she trying me to just forgot about Riylore, everything about her. Her smile, and her wonderful food, her body and her smell? Her hair, her beautiful long flowing strawberry-blonde hair..? She's my mate! How can I forgot about her when so much about Riylore is seeing me!

"If you guys aren't going to help me.. I'll go by myself. I'll search everywhere for her. I don't want you all to forgot but Riylore more than just my mate. She's the friend of many at Magnolia Academy."

Wait for me Riylore.. I'll search to the brim of the hearth to see your smile again. To just to touch you again. I won't give up..

Wait for me, I'm so selfish but you love me either way... And I'm beginning to love you as if I have loved you for a thousand years..

__________________________

3 comments = UPDATE

2 hearts = UPDATE

I'M SORRY FOR TAKING AWHILE TO UPDATE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE.

THIS WEEK WAS SO BUSY WTF

I HAVE EXAMS NEXT WEEK,

THE SENIORS GRADUATED TODAY AND I CRIED SO MUCH, I DON'T WANNA BE A SENIOR

FUCK NATSU'S SO HOT WTF

I LEARNED THAT GRAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A ICE DRAGON SLAYER.

IM GLAD HE WASN'T THOUGH..

Cause he's the magic to my ice ice babies <3.