Chapter 36

Hey guys before this chapter to start I would like to recognize some of my most frequent readers . . .

Lala Yuki

cookiecat567

Haru Dragonvoid

Kora

Katelyn

E.M

And luna may

So far these peeps been commenting up a storm like seriously it makes me happy seeing the comments. Seeing everyone's reactions to the chapter. Lol, especially on the one about the Risashi ... I died laughing when I read that like really I had to compose myself after a 10 minute fit of laughs. My stomach hurt so much afterwards m_ m.. .

I'm glad a lot of people are enjoying the story ^^ please continue to comment! It makes me very happy *^* -huggles-

ANYWAY, YOSH ONTO 'THE HEARTFILIAS'

_______________________________________________________________________

Previously . . .

We both stood there awkwardly as I fidgeted in my place holding my basket. We would sometimes would glance at one another before quickly turning our heads. It's been awhile since I saw Hisashi but he's really gotten muscular during that time. It's not he filled out, but.. his arms.. but he's still our nerdy little Hisashi.

"Hisashi you're not wearing your glasses anymore!" I pointed out, "Yeah.." he laughs cheekily. "I got contacts last week." He stepped a tad bit closer, "You ran away." he says as if I wasn't aware of my doings. His voice was plain and almost hurt, "You ran away, without telling any of us. We were so worried about you." He takes my hand, slowly as he does the basket falls from my hands, it drifted to the ground. I heard the small conversations about the market, people passed by us as if we weren't here. "Don't do that again." with his other hand to my cheek, "Come back to Magnolia."

______________________________________________________________________

"N-n-no— NO! I can't!"

Not what with everyone that has happened, I cannot return now!

"Hisashi, you don't understand! I can't return to Mangolia, not yet!" He doesn't understand,

"Riylore-san everyone his worried about you. Please listen to reason. I beg of you." His grip on me tightened.

I wanted to let go, I wanted to yank my hand away from his,

"Hisashi-san.. please understand..." I pleaded, I looked into his eyes I wanted to find myself in his eyes n hopes he'll understand. "Riylore everyone is worried about you." He repeats. I heard him the first time..

"Hisashi-san." I smiled he took a step back in surprise. I am no longer fighting him, "H—hai?" I bent down slowly to pick up my basket, "Ah lemme get that for you." He bent along with me, we looked at one another.

As my hand reached for the basket from afar I heard the wind blow, it was a strong one too. You can hear the tree's bushes being rustled and people murmuring. The wind was so strong that made me loose my balance. The basket blew away and people's stands were beginning to move as well.

"Riylore-san!" Hisashi quickly held onto me bringing me into his chest. My heart pounded. What is this? "Riylore-san.. are you okay?" The wind somewhat died down, the market restored to as it was before like nothing happened.

Hisashi helps me up slowly holding both of my hands delicately. He made sure that his own hands don't grip on mine too hard. I fixed my dress and my hair, and looked around. "Ah.. Hisashi, do you know who runs this stand?" Asking out of the blue, "Eh? Ah, un, it's mine."

Figured.. why else Hisashi would stand here, he wasn't truly looking for me. This is his fruit stand.

"Riylore-san, would you like something?"

He's tall.. I just noticed, I wondered if he's gotten taller as well besides getting a little bit more built.

"Yeah! I want everything here! I plan on baking up a storm tonight!"

He looks at me for a moment surprised, shaking he off he says "Yes ma'am." His gaze lingers at my eyes, my gaze stays focused on his.

Get ahold of yourself Riylore-chan! You need to get ahold of yourself. Bad bad bad bad bad bad!!!

I slapped myself multiple times on the cheek, bakka, bakka, bakka!!

"Uh.. uh Riylore-san are you alright?" Hisashi looks at me holding onto two bags. Probably full of yummy fruit, "Yes, sorry." Now he probably thinks I'm weird...nice going Riylore-chan!"

He walks around the stand over towards me "Ah! How much?" I ask reaching into my apron's pocket pulling out my coin purse. "No-no, no it's on the house!" Hasty smiles brightly putting the bags into my basket. "Just as long as you promise that you'll come back someday." Handing over the basket to me looks at me seriously.

Ba dump

"Yeah..."

Ba dump..

"I will I promise, someday, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not a month from now, but definitely someday." I inhaled the sweet air, listening to the life outside my mind. It sounded so clear, as it was before a few days ago.

"Hisashi. Do you plan on going back to Magnolia?"

He nods looking down, "I do." He bites his lower lip and clenched his fist.

"Riylore-san why did you runaway?" I knew this question was coming sooner or later, I don't think he would've wanting to part without knowing the reason why. I pressed my lips together, "I want to find my lost self Hisashi. My spirit. There's a part of me missing, and it feels as if I'm not in the right body." I confessed, "I know if I know if I find myself I'll have a clear answer of my life right now."

The words I spoke bewildered him, he looked at me as if I was a lost child just waiting to be found. "Riylore-san I don't—"

"Weeks ago I found out weeks ago that I am a Dragon Slayer." I said quietly only for him and I to hear.

I put a hand up for a pause, "Don't ask me anymore questions, don't say anything else. I'll come back someday, I promise. Just.. just tell my friends I'm alright. I know I've been a selfish bitch all this time but I need time to think"

Tightening a grip over my arm I rose my head up to look at him, I didn't want to look at him in the eyes. I always would find myself getting lost in his eyes and it's unfair.

"I'll be okay, I know if I need help, help will come. But for now, I want to do this on my own terms Hisashi."

I bowed thanking him for everything. Please Hisashi, don't worry about me.

~Later on that evening~

It's been a long day. Sighing, I opened the door the Reira-san's inn, closing the door silently I looked around. The place seems dead, does Reira-san ever get much customers? "Reira-san.." I looked down, even though Reira-san is a lively person, but the place seems really run down, all the work she pulls herself through. And no one really comes. There is even a empty connected building aside from her inn. She hasn't used it yet..

It makes me think if Reira-san isn't lonely just on purpose... I feel sorry for her, probably the only company she may have is either her customers or Laxus. He's a pretty lively man. "Reira-san.. are you okay?"

I spoken aloud, my thoughts spoke to me,

"What can I do?"

"What can I do?" I looked around the lobby, looking for answers. Looking for anything that'll help me, h help Reira-san. If I'm going to stay here and help Reira-san with the work around the inn. I want to help her as well. I want to be there for her, Reira-san you're not alone!

"Reira-san!!" I shouted dropping my basket I ran up the stairs, the tie that I had in my hair had fallen out. My hair swayed as I ran across the hallway. "Reira-san!" I called out, "Reira-san where are you!"