Chapter 37

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I had the story ready to publish but there was a bad rain storm and I just forgot about it. I didn't want my computer to burn ...

_______________________________________________________

Previously . . .

"What can I do?"

"What can I do?" I looked around the lobby, looking for answers. Looking for anything that'll help me, h help Reira-san. If I'm going to stay here and help Reira-san with the work around the inn. I want to help her as well. I want to be there for her, Reira-san you're not alone!

"Reira-san!!" I shouted dropping my basket I ran up the stairs, the tie that I had in my hair had fallen out. My hair swayed as I ran across the hallway. "Reira-san!" I called out, "Reira-san where are you!"

____________________________________________________________________________

~At Onibas Station~

NATSU POV

"Alright I'm off." Swinging my sack over my shoulder. I've waited too long.

It's already been three months and it's winter. I miss her so much.. I hate being the heart ached guy in this dumb story! I whined. I would've went searching for her earlier but when a guy named of Hisashi came to the guild pleading me to wait.

~FLASHBACK~

NORMAL POV

The doors swung open with a loud boom, you could see a male's silhouette.

Hisashi caught his breath, from the train station he ran all the way to Fairy Tail. Gasping for air he yells, "N-Natsu Dragneel." he huffs heavily, Hisashi heart beats faster than any normal drum, "I'm here to send message past by Riylore Heartfilia!"

The name Heartfilia echoed across the guild hall, alerting everyone's attention. The room went dead silent, the small bar fights had ceased and the conversations had ended. Everyone hasn't heard any word from Riylore in awhile. Any word on her is like getting a present for no reason at all. You're probably asking why does everyone care for Riylore Heartfilia so much? It's because everyone there can empathize with her. For years Riylore's been left in the shadows by her sister. Everyone just knows her because she's the great Fairy Tail's Celestial Wizard's sister. Other than the fact that Lucy kept Riylore her little secret, not even giving any a clear answer why she did.

"I can't allow Riylore to join Fairy Tail."

Silent as they came, Natsu was the most quietest. Sweat flowed from his head, he was shaking uncontrollably, looking wide at the man at the guild hall's doorway. He said her name..

Natsu thinks to himself, Does he know where Riylore is?! He thought hoping, just hoping. Any clue, any lead, just anything. Anything on her will make him sane again. For the past three weeks Natsu's been convening a plan to Cedar after hearing Laxus's arbitrary involvement with her.

Hisashi's foot steps were heavy, his eyes scanned throughout the guild hall.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel." Natsu does his best to compose himself but he couldn't help but to still shake, he met Hisashi halfway, they both looked at one another. Out of the blue Natsu asks "What's your relationship with my Riylore?" He grunts crossing over his arms staring at Hisashi leaning in closer to Hisashi, there was a small height difference between the two. Meaning that Natsu wins the medal for the height difference also taking home the most muscular between the two.