First Come First Served ~ {Chapter 7}

The two slowly passing all the clutter of the girls and boys. Smiling Riylore and sheepish looking Miho. They were opposites at times but that's what allured them.

Riylore suddenly felt reluctant to walk up to the schools' representatives. The fumbled with her fingers as Miho went up first explaining the situation. "And you're Fumuri's roommate?" Riylore eyes were glued to the floor but suddenly her hearing of her name rang in her hears. Sliding in and out of her ears. "H-hai." She looked up to the tall uniformed boy with glasses. He looked very similar to Hishashi... "Hand me your paper." He said holding a willing hand to take it. Her hands scrambled in her pockets once again she clasp the papers in her hands. Her hands were shaking placing them gently in his hands once she regained herself. "Thank you." He said diligently taking then and undoing them from their nice fold. His eyes wandered onto Miho's paying no interest Miho seemed to be in lala land by the look on her face. Then to Riylore's, her eyes shot every where else but his. But then she realized that she was being rude instead of being small she wanted to be very confident this year. She looked up to him and smiled noticing her sudden energy boost he beamed back smiling. "It seems like you two are in rooms 4023.." He says looking at both of them both were in a expression of duh but Riylore didn't share it. "Hai" is what she said "But there's... There are no dorms in that number." He plainly said unfolding another paper he seemed to upset Riylore but Miho just looked another way but showing a slight I irritation. But he was mistaken, noticing that both of the girls were in class 36x. This brought a smile to his face. He remembered the fond memories that played in that room. Now this was his last year at the academy not wanting to part away from the room that me spent 3 years in his school life in. But he was moved to the class next door. So maybe he was overreacting a little.

Closing his eyes "Did you girls see the stairway at the end of the hallway?" He smiled "Nope! We were too busy getting aquatinted it didn't pass our minds!" How much Riylore reminded him of her little sister that sadly vanished a couple years back. So willingly and carefree he looked up to her. "Thank you so much Senpai!" She bow down "well be sure to check for a stairway!" Her eyes beamed up to him flashing him the most respectful smile ever. "Just call me Amiri." He doesn't want the formal name calling but Riylore too stubborn to respect that wish said "Okay Amiri-kun!" She bowed slightly once again. Before walking in the direction of the stairs. Miho waved from behind and said thank you quietly. And turned a heel to dash over back to her friend.

Walking back down to the end of the hallway how awkward they felt seeing all the girls situated in their rooms having a blast. But the two knew they'll have a blast soon enough. When they finally trudged to the end of the hall they noticed a stairway at the fair end of the hallway where there was a wall there was a window that was covered with cloth as the wind blew the cloth blew and so did the girls hair. The smelt the warm end of August breeze knowing that they'll only be about week until classes started. The entrance ceremony happened during summary break and the students had to come a week earlier to gather their things. After tomorrow's fireworks everyone will be able to go home or stay here if they please.

The two smiled amongst themselves walking up the stairways. Gratefully the stairs didn't have many. And the two we're too filled with happiness they didn't care how many stairs they had to walk. Once that made it to the top they peeped to see a short hallway with only 3 doors. The other two indicating the shower and bath and a place to do their hair and makeup. What not, the other they asked up to seeing the numbers

4-0-2-3 embedded in the wall. Both were curious of what was in side. But something of them are holding them back cautiously they open the door to only be greeted by a strong gust of wind they saw that went to the windows were opened but no one inside. It was a rather large room you could hold up to maybe six or five people. "Could we be getting more roommates?" Riylore suggests with slight anticipation. "Eh more people? This is gonna be a year.." Miho trailed off but knowing it was for the best. They both knew that they needed this. Friends.