Chapter 52

PREVIOSULY ...

Riylore and Natsu stood there looking at one another, before Riylore was able to lift the dense fog Natsu was driving himself insane. He feared that there was something out there besides him and Riylore. He sensed strong magic energy and when him and Riylore were weirdly split up he shouted for her name looking for the worst.

Before he never sensed Riylore magic energy, "I don't believe it." He whispers thinking to himself, Natsu puts a hand on his head in frustration, "It doesn't make any sense." The worried female rushes to his side asking, "Are you okay?" he nods looking up meeting his eyes with hers, "Yeah I'm okay." They both smile at one another. As they both briefly stood there doing nothing, all that they heard was the quiet bellowing wind that quieted their gazes on each other.

It's not long from now. . .

____________________

RIYLORE POV

It's not long from now, with the spell I casted earlier I sensed Muse with it. I'm still not clear of what it was but it seem to clear the dense fog and the silence that I was overwhelmed with. I have a deepening feeling that that weird spell was casted by Muse herself, probably a sign that she is near and I am in the right place, but the thing was where was she?

As more time passed the harder the snow storm picked up, it gotten colder and wind blew and blew. "Riylore we should go back to the inn, it's not safe." Natsu continued to pleaded wrapping an arm around my shoulders crushing me into his form. "Let's go." He whispers softly in my ear, I don't know what but whenever I'm around Natsu my mind is centered off somewhere else, and I let myself loose. He's gentle and his kind, though he is a blockhead he's just as lovable as his fighting spirit is. I think thats what everyone at Fairy Tail loves him for, "What." He chuckles a bit still staring at me, I guess I was mindlessly staring off into his eyes as well.

"Just what are you doing making a move on my child boy." Questionably, Natsu and I looked around towards the sound of the voice no one or nothing insight, until out of thin air we both saw a glowing light centered a few meters from us.

In that same exact circle with the trees encircling Natsu and I, out of confusion Natsu yells out "Who are you?!" I yanked his hand glaring at him, "Natsu, it is fine, calm down." I let of his hand gently walking a little ways in front of him. "Riylore," what stood before Natsu and I was Muse herself. How much I awaited to see her, it's not cliche that she's here right now. Nor is it coincidence just to make the story better, but it was from with my heart that I called for her. "Riylore, my sweet girl, I see that you have finally communed with your other self. Your spirit, she was looking for you. My," she chuckles, her eloquent voice soothed my sensations of any fears that a dragon was right before me. "You have kept yourself waiting..." she gleams down looking at me with her golden bright hues, her dragon scales showed many colors, there was just one. Her tail was curved and pointed towards the tip, she laid down before me resting her head on her two front claws.

"I know we have much to discuss Riylore." As if it was an invitation to sit down next to her I did so. I looked towards Natsu who was just standing there seeming a bit tense, maybe intimidated. "She's not our foe Natsu, it's okay." Smelling the sweat drops from his fear he just gulps down hard, still just standing there, like a tree.

"Natsu Dragneel, son of Igneel. I am not your enemy but I guess that's not for me to decide. Like Igneel was a father to you for a time and still is, Riylore is my foster daughter. I cared and nurtured for her, taught her as well as my sisters as well of the ways of resonance." Sisters? "Sisters?" Natsu repeats sitting down criss-crossed but still a few meters away from Muse and I, "Calliope, Clio, Urania, Thalia, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Erato, Euterpe, Terpsichore. They are nine of us in all," She explains looking towards me, "you may not remember much dear, but we all taught you."