Chapter 44

I glance at Natsu. He looks at me with a dull expression, his hand reaches for the covers yanking on them. The harder I pulled the more he yanked, "What are you doing you pervert!" I eye him, "I can't look at you?" the bed sheets ripped, Natsu sounded didn't sound annoyed he sounded irritated. "I want to look at you." he removes the piece of ripped cloth yanking it too from my hands. He moves closer to me his eyes staying peeled on mine. IDIOT!
I quickly cover myself up with my arm, "KYAA DON'T LET AT ME YOU IDIOT!!" I screeched, "RESONANCE DRAGON ROAR!" He was pushed from the bed in a single swift movement.The sound of him slamming up against the wall echoed and shook the entire room. He grunts getting up.

"Tch.. how am I supposed to mark you then?" ............

"GET OUT!!!!!!"

He rushes out the room when a speeding pillow comes hurling towards him.

Idiot..

___________________________________________________

I ended up getting up after that fiasco that just happened with Natsu. I can't believe him.. I thought to myself, teasing me like that. That did he mean by marking anyway?

Shaking off the thought I got up hurrying over towards my closet. Before opening it I realized that none of my old clothes fit me anymore..

Standing there dumbfounded I thought for a moment, well I could wander around naked, or find clothes.

Or I can be lazy as hell and not do anything.

There was a knock at my door, I flinched a little scurrying to find something to cover myself up, "Riylore-chan it's me. Reira-san."

Oh thank God.. it's only Reira, "C-come in." I said still a little frantic, I ended up covering myself up still out of dignity.

Walking through the door Reira comes with holding a pile of clothes, "I figured you'd need some new clothes for the time being, at least you're able to go shopping."

My cheeks heated up a little, how did she know? "Natsu-san explained the situation to me.." pausing for a moment, "He was a bit flustered, he was quiet cute when he came to me stuttering a lot."

Probably just Natsu developing a crush on Reira-san.. though I don't really know what the fire breather thinks.

Does he know the meaning of boobs? Does he know the meaning of sex? What did Igneel actually teach him? Or is Natsu acting oblivious on purpose? For one of Fairy Tail's strongest mages he sure is a ditz. Not to mention impulsive. Who am I kidding? I am too, just what look at what happened yesterday.

~TIME SKIP~

It was time to open up the bakery, I had only about thirty minutes to prepare everything, yes. I am still doing my normal duties until I know what I'm doing. Going back to Magnolia or staying here in Cedar. At least Natsu and I should wait until the year's over. The weather out there is getting pretty bad, and cause of it trains from Magnolia are already stopping, by the end of this week it'll be the last train from Cedar to Magnolia.

Reira-san fixed me up nice, she gave me a junior uniform! I love it so much it's so cute, a brown dress that goes not too further down past my knees. The same maid's white apron, but this time knee high black boots cause of the weather, and black stockings.

"I still think you're showing too much." Natsu says slopping down on one of the chairs behind the counter looking at me, he and I had a small quarrel how I'm showing too much cleavage, and he went off how no man should be looking at my newly formed boobs. I mean what does the guy even know being a woman? If a girl wants to show some she can! If you got 'em where 'em.