Chapter 20

NATSU POV

"The school is under lock down and there is nothing else we can do, Nanami Ko has told us to go home and that is what we're going to do. Our mission here is done." Erza and I were going at it for sometime now. Ever since hearing the news, Fairy Tail is off the mission Headmistress is taking it into her own hands the Headmaster came to us telling the news. "Headmaster Talio is a well respected man across Mongolia, we should respect his and Headmistress's decision too!" Erza yells, I groan in annoyance, "This is Eisenwald we're talking about Erigor, his back with his own personal volition." I couldn't just sit around doing nothing, "The students of the academy are being taken to Balsam Village." my eyes widened hearing this. Riylore... "What?!" Not only is the place flashy why places of above all the places in Fiore?! "Yes, they are taking the students there they thought it would be best. Headmistress has arranged to meet with Erigor." Not that I care her reason, "Who's going with her? She's not going to the guild all on her own." Crossing my arms, "No, I don't know who's going with her but I know she's not going alone." I spoke up when Erza interrupted, "IT'S OUT OF OUR HANDS NATSU." I gulped down hard, "Jeez Natsu what's up with you?" Gray asks, "I don't know what's up with you?" He scoffs shrugging, "Guys.. I have something to say." Lucy said speaking up. We all sat at our normal place in the guild hall surprisingly it was quiet besides us making a small commotion. "What is it Lucy?" Erza asks calmly, thats when Master came to us, loudly he jumps on the table scaring us all, "What the hell master!" Lucy exclaims. "Lucy, I think you have a mission." Master waves a paper in her face, "Master that paper says 'Riylore'" Erza points out, "Wait.. Riylore. That name really sounds familiar." I know who it is... "Yeah.. isn't that girl we met at the school." Erza questions, I glanced at her before glancing at Lucy, Lucy was looking at me. My eyes awkwardly moved away from hers, "You didn't tell them Lucy?" Master asks, I know... what he's referring to. I closed my eyes knowing what's about to come. "Riylore's... Riylore's my sister." Erza and Gray were surprised. I sat there calm arms crossed and trying to contain my anger. Gray grunts but he looks at me in frustration. "Natsu, don't tell me you knew about this?!" I arched a brow, "How come you aren't surprised at this as well?!" Gray yells at me louder, I still kept quiet, "Natsu did know. It's because-..." Lucy speaks over Gray, she's going onto that topic, that's when I stood up. "I think that's for me to tell in due time Lucy." I said coldly not even looking at everyone else, "What the hell Natsu, what's with this aloof attitude?" For some reason Gray's been recently getting on my nerves. More than usual, not like our normal bickering. I can stand that. "Goddamn why don't you just hop off my dick Gray!" I turned around, everyone noticed my face I looked angrier than normal too, maybe it's because I'm without my scarf. "What dick?" he remarks before sitting back down in his seat.
"Why should we keep it a secret Natsu? Why do I have to be the only one that knows?!" Lucy says standing herself up, "Why did you keep the fact that you had a sister.. all to yourself Lucy?" I had the feeling that Lucy was keeping her sister from us to protect her. "I.. I kept her from you all.. because. I felt selfish." Huh? "I felt selfish, I wanted to keep my cute sister to myself. I don't want her to have more than one person that she cares for. I did it for a selfish reason." She laughs at what she said, I believed what she said was true, my face softens. I sigh, "Well.. Are we going to keep her at the Balsam Village, or are we going to welcome to Fairy Tail as the second Heartfilia?" Gray brings up also getting of his chair walking over to me before passing me. Looking at everyone else for an answer I did as well. "Well?" He questions again, "I can't bring her into Fairy Tail." Lucy respondes.

We looked at her astonished and I for myself began to gamble possible answers why she wants to keep her sister from Fairy Tail.

RIYLORE POV

It's around two in the afternoon, we're taking trains to Balsam Village, "Does anyone else wondering why --" MIHO! "MIHOOOO!" Tears poured from my eyes seeing my friend from afar, I couldn't help but to run up to her and grab onto her, "Ri-Riylore, you're okay!" she hugs me back. We're at Mongolia's trainstation that's when I saw Miho, Hannah and Kotoko joined in on the hug too. We all giggled seeing that one of our friend's made it out. We all knew at the end of this reunion hug that we would have to ask the dreading question. Hannah took a big sigh before releasing herself from the hug after she did so did everyone else. Hannah asks the question what I and Kotoko been trying to ask, "Where's Ikki and Gigki?" Miho arches a brow looking clueless, "You mean you don't know where they are?.." Does that mean they're okay?! "Their in group C, I just saw them not too long ago." Putting a hand on her hip she gestures her thumb to behind her, "Their somewhere over the-" ... "GIGKIIII.... IKKIIIIII" It sounded like a dying screeching bird, it was Hannah, and I thought I was loud. Hannah ran over not really givin' a damn if she bumped into other students. The three of us followed the sound of Hannah's crying happy voice. The officials divided everyone into three groups. Group C, group D, and group. Hannah, Kotoko and I were in Group A and it seems that Miho was in group D, as for the twins group C. The six of us were spread out and had the hard time coming to terms that some of us didn't make it out, it seems that everyone made it out just fine. When we came to see the twins they looked like a disaster, Ikki was still crying while Gigki tried to calm her down, Kotoko gave them the mean lecture how they are High School first years and should have a tougher gut. If they-- we are going to wizards we should have tough guts. "Bu-but we say dead bodies..." Not many people have tough guts for dealing with dead bodies. Not even me.

"It's time to board the trains! Everyone please go into your designated groups!" One of the teachers that I haven't met yet yells to the students to quickly board the train. Now that I begin to look around it's odd how I don't see any other people boarding the train not even other people that doesn't attend the school or even work. "They must of rented out the train." we hear the train's whistle blow, it means just only a few more minutes before it departs. "I'm sure that's not true... they are many other people that want to Balsam too.." "You mean Hosenka town." Hannah corrects Kotoko. There the two go again, off in debating land.

~~

Thanks for reading, Natsu will come in the next chapter so stay tuned! Don't forget to comment and heart if you like the story and on the chapter, also don't forget to follow to keep up with updates of the story! <3

~~~

5 hearts = new chapter

5 comments = new chapter

either one first and I'll update ^^