Chapter 43

Previously . . .

"How am I even supposed to fight with this? What is Resonance even mean?" Natsu hushes her as her mumblings and questionings continues, pushing her towards him he shoves his head and buries it in the crook of her neck. Wrapping a arm over her torso he brings her closer.

"Now will you come back and become apart of Fairy Tail?"

It's right to ask, she's found her dragon spirit. Nothing can be holding her back now, can there be?

"And I swear if you say no, I'm going to drag you back."

"Fine." Riylore blurts, pushing her two lips together.

Did she finally give him? Natsu thinks to himself lifting up his head in hopes that she did, "Only if you tell me a good reason why."

Psh cause Fairy Tail's fucking awesome?

"Well.. why not?" He asks almost annoyed, "Don't answer my question with a question!" She blares trying to get up but he stops her and holds her down. "Because Riylore you belong there..."

Does she?

"No, I don't!"

"Yes you do!" Natsu pauses for a moment looking at her.

"Why! Why do I belong there Natsu! Tell me!"

Frustrated she is, the strawberry-blonde Dragon Slayer screams, flailing her arms around, Natsu gasps a little standing up on his knees he holds her tightly, trying to make her calm down. As she continues to warp around his grasp he kisses her suddenly trying to calm her down. When they broke apart they looked at one another, Riylore's cheeks were painted pink and Natsu could barely look at her.

"Also because..."

"because, you belong with me!"

..... She raises her eyes looking at Natsu, she pries herself from his gasp. She stands, standing away from Natsu.

"That's just it Natsu!" Clenching her fist tears flowed from her cheek, she rises her head, the tears made it impossible to open her eyes. As more tears flowed from her eyes she wails, Natsu stands up grabbing her again, bringing her into his arms. The smell of him she could smell for miles. His musclar arms wrapped firmly around her. He looks into her crying eyes trying to find the reason why she's fighting this. He's concered and confused, he furrowed his brows shouting

"What is it Riylore! YOU DON'T LOVE ME?"

She suddenly stops and lets down her arms, turning her head slowly she looks down at Natsu's arms still gripping onto her, "Well I'm fucking sorry but I won't let you!" He's crying too, "I'll stay with you until you start to lov—"

"You big ass idiot! Of course of fucking love you! You fucking shit!" Oh my, what type of confession is this?

As if Natsu was blinded by all the insults he was called he looks at her, "I always loved you, Natsu.. Though I don't want to join Fairy Tail, just because we belong to each other." Looking at him, as another tear slides down her red cheeks. "I want to join Fairy Tail on my own terms."

Pushing him down to the ground she looks down at him, "I love you too you big dummy." She blushes, holding his cheek.

What happened to that snow storm?

"Riylore, then why don't you join F—"

"Oh Natsu you big dummy!" She gets off him and pushes herself up on the ground turning a heel, "I don't want to join Fairy Tail!" She barks gritting her teeth sticking out her tongue.